Building Bridges Global Markets
Building Bridges to Global Markets
The U.S. Commercial Service’s Building Bridges to Global Markets brings no-cost, in-person exporting expertise to your community. Addressing issues most common to diverse businesses seeking international sales expansion, this series of events will introduce reliable contacts, accurate information, and ready-to-use resources that will place you firmly on the road to exporting success.
Stay Tuned for Upcoming Information on Building Bridges Events!
Find a local event near you, or take advantage of other national and international events dedicated to helping businesses expand internationally.
Thank You for Joining Us At Our Recent Programs!
Baltimore, MD | Wilkes-Barre, PA | Jackson, MS | Houston, TX | Cleveland, OH | Phoenix, AZ | Norfolk, VA | Spartanburg, SC | Greensboro, NC | Seattle, WA | Puerto Rico | San Diego, CA | Los Angels, CA | St. Paul, MN | Kansas City, MO | Cincinnati, OH | Louisville, KY: September 21
Read the Press From Recent Building Bridges Events
- El Nuevo Dia: Secretario adjunto de Comercio federal busca alentar las exportaciones de Puerto Rico
- El Vocero: Buscan impulsar la exportación en Puerto Rico
- Cleveland.com: Cleveland Export Forum Part of Nationwide Effort to Build Bridges to Global Markets: Arun Venkataraman
- The Clarion Ledger: Venkataraman Encourages More Exporting for Mississippi. Find Out Where We Stand.
- Houston Chronicle: How a Top U.S. Trade Official is Helping Minority-owned Houston Businesses Expand Their Exports
- Latin Opinion: Building Bridges to Markets Global New Initiative to Promote Exports
- Times Leader: Federal Program Encourages Small Businesses to Enter Global Markets
Find Tools & Resources for Diverse Companies
Tap the resources, events, and toolkits available through our Global Diversity Export Initiative and position your firm for international success.
Our global network of experienced trade experts in more than 100 U.S. cities and 80 countries is delivering proven export solutions to help diverse companies identify export opportunities, access financing, connect with international buyers and partners and more.