U.S. businesses are world-class providers of quality, innovative goods and services. The U.S. Commercial Service connects international companies to the best U.S. suppliers.
Located across the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries, the U.S. Commercial Service will help you:
- Locate U.S. products, services, and business partners. Building relationships with our clients is important, whether you are looking to import for the first time from the United States or find additional U.S. suppliers.
- Meet suppliers and partners face-to-face through our business matchmaking service.
- Participate in trade shows that feature thousands of U.S. companies through our International Trade Program.
- Find U.S. products, services, and partners that are a good match for your business, whether you initiate a search or our U.S. clients do. Our supplier catalogs feature U.S. companies that are seeking buyers, partners, agents, and distributors.
For more information on our services, contact the office in your country by selecting your region from the dropdown boxes. Or, if you are a U.S.-owned company looking to sell internationally, find out more about our export solutions.
The Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA) provides a Made in U.S.A. Sourcing & Products Directory to assist buyers in sourcing U.S.-made textiles, apparel, footwear, and travel goods from U.S. vendors, which include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and producers.
Benefits of the Directory:
- Locate U.S. manufacturers and brands
- Increased company exposure and discoverability
- Free to register and searchtrade.gov/made-usa-database.