Discusses requirements for products entering the country/economy temporarily. Includes information on warranty and non-warranty items shipped for repairs.
On April 24, 2020 Uzbekistan acceded to the Convention on Temporary Import (Istanbul, June 26, 1990) and accepted its following appendices:
- Appendix A. “On documents of temporary import (A.T.A carnets and C.P.D carnets)”;
- Appendix B.1 “On goods for display or use at exhibitions, fairs, conferences or similar events;”
- Appendix B.2 “On professional equipment;”
- Appendix B.3 “On containers, pallets, packages, samples and other goods imported in connection with a commercial transaction;”
- Appendix B.5 “On goods imported for educational, scientific or cultural purposes;”
- Appendix B.6 “Appendix concerning personal belongings of travelers and goods imported for sports purposes.”