Discusses requirements for products entering the country/economy temporarily. including information on warranty and non-warranty items entering the country/economy for repair.
Discuss any different requirements for products entering the country/economy temporarily. Include information on warranty and non-warranty items entering the country/economy for repair.
Goods temporarily imported to Uzbekistan must be declared under the Customs Service’s temporary importation regime. Procedures and requirements regarding temporary imports depend on the purpose and terms of import. Temporary import of warranty items for repair is allowed for the length of the warranty period.
On April 24, 2020 Uzbekistan acceded to the Convention on Temporary Import (Istanbul, June 26, 1990) and accepted its following appendices:
- Appendix A. “On documents of temporary import (A.T.A carnets and C.P.D carnets) ;”
- Appendix B.1 “On goods for display or use at exhibitions, fairs, conferences or similar events;”
- Appendix B.2 “On professional equipment;”
- Appendix B.3 “On containers, pallets, packages, samples and other goods imported in connection with a commercial transaction;”
- Appendix B.5 “On goods imported for educational, scientific or cultural purposes;”
- Appendix B.6 “Appendix concerning personal belongings of travelers and goods imported for sports purposes.”