Includes license requirements for key professional services that are open to U.S. service providers.
Rules on local professional licensing are frequently cited as a barrier to foreign service providers seeking to operate in Taiwan. To ensure that their services are compliant, accounting firms should check with the National Federation of CPA Associations, legal firms should check with Ministry of Justice, and medical offices should check with the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs (BOFT)
- Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection, MOEA (BSMI)
- Commerce Industrial Services Portal, MOEA
- Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- Directorate General of Customs (Chinese), MOF
- Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF)