Slovenia has been a member of WTO since 1995.
Bilateral agreements between the Republic of Slovenia and the Government of United States of America:
- Agreement on Investment Incentives: Signed in Washington on 04.26.1994
- Convention on International Civil Aviation; Signed in Chicago on 12.07.1944
- Statute of the International Monetary Fund: Signed in Washington on 01.01.1945
- Statute of the International Financial Corporation: Signed in Washington on 04.11.1955
- Statute of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development; Signed in Washington on 12.27.1945
- Accord on Transit in the International Air Space
- (Accord relative au Transit des Services Aeriens Internationaux); Signed in Chicago on 12.07.1944
Slovenia’s trade agreements with the EU and its member states, as well as concise explanations.