North Macedonia - Country Commercial Guide
Licensing Requirements for Professional Services
Last published date:

Many occupations require a professional license (e.g., architects, engineers, doctors, dentists, pharmacists, lawyers, and auditors).  To apply for North Macedonia’s recognition of U.S. degrees and professional credentials, submit a copy of your U.S. diploma and license along with a translated copy prepared and notarized by an authorized court translator to the relevant North Macedonia government institution, such as the Ministry of Education and Science, which should then prepare and issue a notification (recognition of a degree or credential obtained abroad).