Includes customs regulations and contact information for this country’s customs office.
- A bill of lading/delivery order or airway bill;
- Packing list;
- Commercial invoice;
- Three copies of the customs declaration form, which include the number of individual packages;
- Detailed description of the goods being imported;
- Gross and net weights or quantities of packages;
- Value (both ‘free on board’ and ‘cost, insurance and freight’);
- Place of shipment and destination; and
- Country of origin.
The invoice must be signed by the exporter or seller. An importer can request BEDB to issue an exemption of duty determination. A certificate of origin may also be requested, which can be attained from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Required documents for customs declarations can now be submitted online via the e-customs system. Online payment services are available via the Brunei Darussalam National Single Window (https://bdnsw.mofe.gov.bn/Pages/Home.aspx).
Royal Customs & Excise Department (https://www.mofe.gov.bn/Customs/Home.aspx)
Ministry of Finance