Includes customs regulations and contact information for this country’s customs office.
• A bill of lading/delivery order or airway bill;
• Packing list;
• Commercial invoice;
• Three copies of the customs declaration form, which include the number of individual packages;
• Detailed description of the goods being imported;
• Gross and net weights or quantities of packages;
• Value (both ‘free on board’ and ‘cost, insurance and freight’);
• Place of shipment and destination; and
• Country of origin.
The invoice must be signed by the exporter or seller. An importer can request BEDB to issue an exemption of duty determination. A certificate of origin may also be requested, which can be attained from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Required documents for customs declarations can now be submitted online via the e-customs system. Online payment services are available via the Brunei Darussalam National Single Window.
Ministry of Finance