ITA Strategic Partners
ITA Strategic Partners
Our Strategic Partners cover many locations and industries. Our work with them increases our expertise along all parts of the export process. Our Fiscal Year 2022 Strategic Partners are shown below.
The use of logos does not connote endorsement by the Department of Commerce of the organizations’ views, products, or services.
The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), is a trade association that leads the effort to advance medical technology in order to achieve healthier lives and healthier economies around the world. AdvaMed’s membership has reached over 400 members and more than 80 employees with a global presence in countries including Europe, India, China, Brazil, and Japan. AdvaMed’s member companies range from the largest to the smallest medical technology innovators and companies. The Association acts as the common voice for companies producing medical devices, diagnostic products and digital health technologies.
The American International Recruitment Council (AIRC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) membership association of accredited U.S. secondary and post-secondary institutions and student recruitment agencies that seek to promote ethical international student recruitment practices. As leaders in the field of international enrollment management, AIRC develops and provides compelling resources, services, and programs that are essential for members to advance their recruitment goals and adhere to standards. AIRC is a Standards Development Organization registered with the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Founded in 1902, Association For Manufacturing Technology (AMT) represents and promotes U.S. based manufacturing technology. Our members are those who design, build, sell, and service the continuously evolving technology that lies at the heart of manufacturing. AMT’s goal is to provide the programs and services that will grow members’ businesses in every facet—product innovation, market expansion, employee development - and to represent and promote members and the manufacturing technology (MT) industry to the world at large.
- EnglishUSA (the American Association of Intensive English Programs) is the only organization in the United States that includes all types of pathways and intensive English programs. With a membership of over 250 accredited IEPs, EnglishUSA is the largest membership organization specifically serving and supporting post-secondary English language programs in the United States, with members that include university/college and community-college governed programs and private/proprietary language schools. EnglishUSA supports the professional development of English language program leaders and staff, upholds professional standards for intensive English programs, provides resources to the entire industry, and increases the visibility of these programs in the United States.
NASBITE International is an independent, non-profit membership-based organization that coordinates and administers the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) credential. NASBITE’s mission is to advance global business practice, education and training among those actively engaged in international trade, global business education and trade assistance and to support the professional development and networking needs of the trade community. NASBITE International delivers value to members via a portfolio of programs and services that includes the hosting of an Annual Conference and National Small Business Exporter Summit, webinars on global trade issues and practices, and the exchange of best practice resources to support global trade education and training.
The Marine Technology Society promotes awareness, understanding, and the advancement and application of marine technology. Incorporated in 1963, the international society brings together businesses, institutions, professionals, academics, and students who are ocean engineers, technologists, policy makers, and educators.
- Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) represents more than 1050 members — freight forwarders, customs brokers, ocean transportation intermediaries, air cargo agents, and non-vessel operating common carriers. NCBFAA members employ 110,000 international trade professionals who serve more than 250,000 importers and exporters. Established in 1897 in New York, NCBFAA monitors legislative and regulatory issues that affect its members. NCBFAA keeps their members informed of these and other related issues through its weekly Monday Morning eBriefing, and various meetings and conferences throughout the year.
The Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) has vision to be the primary command center for all aerospace initiatives. OAI’s mission is to collaborate with members in government, industry, and academia to accelerate Ohio’s aerospace workforce development through a global network of connections, educational programs, and cutting-edge information. Their goal is to enhance the international competitiveness of U.S. industry through activities to facilitate and increase international trade and commerce, and to help U.S. industry reap the benefits of trade and engaging with global industry supply chain opportunities.
United around the globe, the goal of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) is to foster international trade and the advancement of women in business. OWIT’s growing network continues to provide a collective forum to support education, to facilitate information exchange and to promote networking. In pursuing these goals, OWIT strives to provide a rewarding volunteer environment, to stay at the forefront of trade and technological developments, and to build partnerships and alliances with peer organizations and associations.
USA Healthcare Alliance’s (USAHA) core mission is identifying, qualifying, and executing on health infrastructure projects overseas. With a highly diverse constituency encompassing the entire healthcare ecosystem, USAHA strives to provide premium export opportunities for its members to grow their businesses internationally-in both products and services. USAHA is an official partner of four key U.S. Government agencies: U.S. Commerce Department, USTDA, ExIm Bank, and the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation.
TMA BlueTech™ (TMA) is a non-profit, triple-helix (academia/education, industry and policy makers)-oriented, innovation cluster organization established in San Diego in 2007. Its mission statement is “Promoting Sustainable, Science-Based Ocean & Water Industries”. Originally focused on San Diego – one of the largest U.S. BlueTech (ocean and water tech) clusters – it has a growing number of members across the U.S. and abroad. It is a leading voice for BlueTech and sustainable Blue Economy development internationally. TMA helped form the BlueTech Cluster Alliance(BTCA) that today has 10 leading oceantech cluster members from eight countries and is helping promote the creation of regional clusters globally.
- International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF) is the global market leader in business-to-business events and services for the international education sector. Over its 30-year history, ICEF has helped to shape international education through unrivalled networking events, market intelligence publications, and training and accreditation services. ICEF’s networking events facilitate meetings between thousands of educators, student recruitment agents, and sector-relevant service providers. Taking place online, in-person, and in hybrid formats, ICEF events often focus on a specific region or education sector, and are designed to foster business relationships among international partners. The flagship event, ICEF Berlin, is considered the most important event in the industry’s annual calendar.
- WEConnect International is a global non-profit that identifies, educates, registers, and certifies women’s business enterprises that are at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women, and then connects them with large member buyers. The WEConnect International WECommunity supports and promotes women-owned businesses based in over 130 countries, including local support and certification in almost 50 countries across the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The organization also helps to develop the capacity of large buyers to source more products and services from underutilized suppliers, including women-owned businesses globally.
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AMCHAM Korea) was founded in 1953 with a broad mandate to encourage the development of investment and trade between the Republic of Korea and the United States. AMCHAM is the largest foreign chamber in Korea comprised of over 800 member companies and affiliates with diverse interests and substantial participation in the Korean economy.
- A leading Jordanian Association the American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan (AmCham-Jordan) is a voluntary non-for-profit member-based organization established in 1999. With over 250 members from top Jordanian companies and U.S. companies operating in Jordan, AmCham-Jordan has been working for 20 years to contribute to Jordan’s sustainable economic development through the promotion of Jordan-U.S. trade and investment relations, policy, advocacy, human resources development and business community outreach. AmCham-Jordan is affiliated with the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C. and is the 2020-2021 Chair of the AmCham MENA Regional Council.
- The National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) is the business voice of the LGBT community and the only global advocacy organization dedicated to expanding economic opportunities for the LGBT business community. NGLCC is the exclusive third-party certifying body for Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (Certified LGBTBE®) companies. Over 350 Fortune 500 and multinational corporations recognize this certification and partner with NGLCC to create fully LGBT-inclusive supply-chains. The LGBT business owners NGLCC represents generate over $1.7 trillion in economic impact, create jobs, and innovate business solutions nationwide. Additionally, NGLCC is the leading public policy advocate working to include Certified LGBTBE® businesses in procurement opportunities at the federal, state, and local level. NGLCC Global is expanding its reach to five continents and over 30 countries, bridging economic opportunity and LGBTI human rights worldwide.
- The Asian American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) encourages, facilitates, and supports the economic growth and sustainability of the greater Washington D.C. area community by building bridges and serving as a resource for the Asian Pacific American business community. AACC achieves this mission through business networking programs, summits, expos, business development workshops, seminars, and other special programs and events. Dedicated to improving economic development, AACC is an advocate for the minority- and women-owned business community, providing opportunities, resources, and mentorship to foster professional growth, business development, and leadership in the community.
- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) actively promotes the economic growth, development, and interests of more than five million Hispanic-owned businesses, that combined, contribute over $800 billion to the American economy every year. It advocates on behalf of its network of more than 260 local chambers and business associations nationwide, and also partners with more than 200 major American corporations.
- Export with purpose. Exhibit with confidence. Kallman Worldwide is an export marketing advocate focused on helping U.S. business leaders capitalize on international trade events to grow their share of global markets. Our flagship USA Partnership Pavilion programs cover all the details of presenting a professional business environment to buyers, enabling exhibitors, clients and partners to maximize their event marketing opportunities, cultivate meaningful global business relationships and account for a measurable return on their export marketing investment. Kallman Worldwide provides advice, assistance and support services before, during and after professional trade events throughout the world.
- Launched in 2020, TheWMarketplace is a nation-wide ecommerce marketplace for women-owned businesses to sell their products and professional and personal services. Offering favorable terms to its sellers, it also is a supportive community of women entrepreneurs that have access to learning opportunities through the trademarked HER-Commerce™ programs. With over 500 women-owned businesses selling 3500+ products and services ranging from home goods to coaching, in over 35 states, TheWMarketplace empowers shoppers with a new way to find the communities they want to support, including Black-woman owned, Latina-owned, AAPI-owned, Veteran woman-owned, and more.
- The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) conducts research and development relating to the generation, delivery and use of electricity for the benefit of the public. An independent, nonprofit organization, EPRI brings together its scientists and engineers as well as experts from academia and industry to help address challenges in electricity, including reliability, efficiency, affordability, health, safety, and the environment. EPRI also provides technology, policy, and economic analyses to drive long-range research and development planning, and supports research in emerging technologies. EPRI members represent 90% of the electricity generated and delivered in the United States with international participation extending to nearly 40 countries.
- The Goldman Sachs Foundation (GSF) was established in 1999 as a global philanthropic organization. It supports initiatives such as 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB), a $750 million investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing access to education, capital, and support services. By working with local, regional, and national community development financial institutions and other mission-driven lenders, the 10KSB helps expand access to capital for small businesses. Through partnerships with community colleges nationwide and Babson College, 10KSB provides small business owners with a practical business education.
The National Institute for World Trade (NIWT), focuses on educating, informing, and training professionals to make for effective world trade. NIWT was chartered in 1986 by the New York State Department of Education. NIWT has provided quality training services to both private and public enterprises seeking to enter or accelerate their growth in new international markets. NIWT has a highly skilled team of professionals provides key employees with the training (customized to meet management and compliance needs) and knowledge to operate international supply chain efficiently, competitively, and compliantly.
- USC Gould School of Law’s Center for Transnational Law and Business (CTLB) promotes world-class policy analysis, research, thought leadership and educational opportunities in international business, law and policy. CTLB provides a scholarly home at one of the country’s leading law schools for the development of practical solutions for global businesses as they face an increasingly complex and chaotic patchwork of rules and practices in the global marketplace. The center facilitates expanded interdisciplinary collaboration, teaching and research, and brings together leading academic experts, government officials, policymakers, practitioners and business people from across the country and the world.
Established in 2015, Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global® (wegg®) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that educates, inspires, and nurtures women business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide on how to go global so they can run healthier businesses and create a new future for themselves, their families and their community. Wegg has served more than 15,000 women business owners by providing accessible and affordable [online] educational programs to help them export their products or services worldwide – from wegginars and wegg workshops, to weggchats, to the How She Went Global® podcast and Club wegg™. While a majority of wegg event participants are from the U.S., attendees have signed on from Belgium, India, Finland, France, Germany, Jordan, Ethiopia, South Africa, Sweden, Japan, and Canada.
- The Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW) was created by the Washington State legislature to assist local small and medium-sized businesses in both urban and rural areas in providing free advice on financing of export transactions, risk mitigation, and financing alternatives. EFACW also provides in person and virtual export training programs to local companies and lenders.
- ABC-Amega operates with a clear conviction: that successful business relationships come down to promises being kept. ABC-Amega helps multinational companies engaged in B2B commerce make good on the debts they’re owed with global third-party debt collection, first-party collections outsourcing (SoftCall®), industry credit group management, and educational services. ABC-Amega ensures that clients receive what they’re owed without settling on any part of the experience or compromising their business relationships.
Awarded the U.S. President’s “E” Award for its outstanding export services and “E Star” Award for foreign marketing, ABC-Amega is one of a few U.S. A/R management firms specializing in international collections. It has collection representatives speaking multiple languages and hundreds of global correspondent attorneys and agencies.
- Meridian Finance Group is a proud partner with the ITA’s U.S. Commercial Service. Since 1994, Meridian, a specialty trade credit insurance broker, has placed hundreds of U.S. companies in policies to mitigate risk of accounts receivable default, and support their borrowing capacity. Meridian’s team is dedicated to not only placing its clients in the most competitive solution, but also servicing all aspects of the relationship. A recipient of the President’s “E” Award and four times ExIm’s “Broker of the Year”, most recently 2021, Meridian is committed to supporting U.S. businesses to grow and diversify, internationally.
- GloBIS provides due diligence on any company, any size, anywhere in the world, as well as international partner searches, site visits, background investigations on individuals, local language media searches and market research. This information helps GloBIS’ clients mitigate risks by choosing the right international business partners, including determining credit limits for international buyers, hiring the right staff, and finding new markets for their goods. GloBIS has been a supplier of ICP reports to the US Commercial Service since 2004 and GloBIS reports are accepted by EXIM Bank.
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), a multilateral development bank founded in 1991, invests to build up effective market economies in countries across three continents and to make a positive impact on people’s lives. With a focus on private sector investment and support for policy reform, EBRD works to ensure that economies in its regions are competitive, inclusive, well-governed, green, resilient and integrated.
- DHL, the world’s leading international shipping specialist to exporters and importers across more than 220 countries and territories, is pleased to partner with the International Trade Administration to help small-to medium-sized U.S. companies increase their international export sales success. With DHL, even the smallest firm can reach over 90% of the world’s GDP within just 2-3 days. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. DHL, a part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, is a global network comprised of 400,000 employees worldwide. For more information on DHL’s going global resources please visit: DHL Go Global.
- FedEx Corp. provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. With annual revenue of $94 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively, operating collaboratively, and innovating digitally under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its nearly 550,000 employees to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards, and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040. To learn more, please visit fedex.com/about.
- Trade Center Management Associates (TCMA), on behalf of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center (RRB/ITC), provides a dynamic hub for government, business, culture and community. As the first and only federal building dedicated to both public and private use, RRB/ITC also serves as the official World Trade Center Washington, DC (WTCDC). Through the World Trade Centers Association, WTCDC utilizes a global network of 750,000 affiliated business from 300 trade centers in over 100 countries to maximize its connections and capabilities. With this extended network, WTCDC works diligently to ensure TCMA at the RRB/ITC offers a rich mix of signature events such as high-profile economic summits, conferences and cultural programs. These initiatives foster international dialogue, enhance diplomacy, promote trade and generate business opportunities.
- As the licensor of the world-famous World Trade Center (WTC) brand, the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) is an international trade association and a vibrant membership community with a mandate to promote and facilitate trade and investment opportunities on a global scale. Through its more than 300 Members who have state-of-the-art World Trade Center-branded facilities or operations in cities across nearly 100 countries, WTCA serves as a beehive of economic activity, and provides an environment of trust and credibility. The WTCA is a global network comprised of an ecosystem of conference and exhibition centers, economic development agencies, real estate developers, universities, logistical hubs, airports, free zones and more.