ITA Strategic Partners
ITA Strategic Partners
Our Strategic Partners cover many locations and industries. Our work with them increases our expertise along all parts of the export process. Our Fiscal Year 2021 Strategic Partners are shown below.
The use of logos does not connote endorsement by the Department of Commerce of the organizations’ views, products, or services.
The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), is a trade association that leads the effort to advance medical technology in order to achieve healthier lives and healthier economies around the world. AdvaMed’s membership has reached over 400 members and more than 80 employees with a global presence in countries including Europe, India, China, Brazil, and Japan. AdvaMed’s member companies range from the largest to the smallest medical technology innovators and companies. The Association acts as the common voice for companies producing medical devices, diagnostic products and digital health technologies.
Founded in 1902, Association For Manufacturing Technology (AMT) represents and promotes U.S. based manufacturing technology. Our members are those who design, build, sell, and service the continuously evolving technology that lies at the heart of manufacturing. AMT’s goal is to provide the programs and services that will grow members’ businesses in every facet—product innovation, market expansion, employee development - and to represent and promote members and the manufacturing technology (MT) industry to the world at large.
The International Code Council (ICC) is the leading global source of model codes and standards and building safety solutions that include product evaluation, accreditation, technology, training, and certification. The model codes, standards and solutions are used to ensure safe, affordable and sustainable communities and buildings worldwide.
The Marine Technology Society promotes awareness, understanding, and the advancement and application of marine technology. Incorporated in 1963, the international society brings together businesses, institutions, professionals, academics, and students who are ocean engineers, technologists, policy makers, and educators.
- NASBITE International is an independent, non-profit membership-based organization that coordinates and administers the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) credential. NASBITE’s mission is to advance global business practice, education and training among those actively engaged in international trade, global business education and trade assistance and to support the professional development and networking needs of the trade community. NASBITE International delivers value to members via a portfolio of programs and services that includes the hosting of an Annual Conference and National Small Business Exporter Summit, webinars on global trade issues and practices, and the exchange of best practice resources to support global trade education and training.
- Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) represents more than 1050 member companies with 110,000 employees in international trade - the nation’s leading freight forwarders, customs brokers, ocean transportation intermediaries (OTIs), NVOCCs and air cargo agents, serving more than 250,000 importers and exporters. Established in 1897 in New York, NCBFAA is the effective national voice of the industry. Through its various committees, counsel and representatives, the Association maintains a close watch over legislative and regulatory issues that affect its members. It keeps them informed of these and other related issues through its weekly Monday Morning eBriefing, and various meetings and conferences throughout the year.
- The Nuclear Energy Institute’s (NEI) mission is to promote the use and growth of nuclear energy through efficient operations and effective policy. NEI accomplishes this by providing a unified industry voice before Congress, the executive branch, state and local legislatures, and federal regulators, as well as international organizations and venues, on key policy issues. Promotion of U.S. exports to the growing global market for nuclear energy products and services is one of NEI’s primary objectives. In partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce and other U.S. agencies, NEI organizes trade missions, webinars, and meetings to help identify market opportunities, facilitate access to overseas customers and partners, and advocate on policy barriers to U.S. competitiveness.
- United around the globe, the goal of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) is to foster international trade and the advancement of women in business. OWIT’s growing network continues to provide a collective forum to support education, to facilitate information exchange and to promote networking. In pursuing these goals, OWIT strives to provide a rewarding volunteer environment, to stay at the forefront of trade and technological developments, and to build partnerships and alliances with peer organizations and associations.
- TMA BlueTech™ (TMA) is a non-profit, Triple-Helix (academia/education, industry and policy makers)-oriented, innovation cluster organization established in San Diego in 2007. Its Mission Statement is “Promoting Sustainable, Science-Based Ocean & Water Industries”. Originally focused on San Diego – the largest U.S. BlueTech (ocean and water tech) cluster – it has a growing number of members across the U.S. and abroad. It is a leading voice for BlueTech and sustainable Blue Economy development internationally. TMA helped form the BlueTech Cluster Alliance (BTCA) that today has 10 leading OceanTech cluster members from 8 countries and is helping promote the creation of regional clusters globally.
- The United States Nuclear Industry Council (USNIC) is the leading U.S. business advocate for advanced nuclear energy and promotion of the American supply chain globally. USNIC represents approximately 80 companies engaged in nuclear innovation and supply chain development, including technology developers, manufacturers, construction engineers, key utility movers, and service providers. USNIC’s educational programs, industry insights, and market intelligence brings together bi-partisan Federal and State legislators to create a successful clean energy paradigm that includes nuclear. For more information visit www.usnic.org.
- USA Healthcare Alliance’s (USAHA)[us-aha.com] core mission is identifying, qualifying, and executing on health infrastructure projects overseas. With a highly diverse constituency encompassing the entire healthcare ecosystem, USAHA strives to provide premium export opportunities for its members to grow their businesses internationally-in both products and services. USAHA is an official partner of four key U.S. Government agencies: U.S. Commerce Department, USTDA, ExIm Bank, and the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation.”
- Established in 2008, Sannam S4 specializes in strategic and sustainable market expansion. We work across industries with the world’s leading universities, corporates, nonprofit organizations, trade bodies and government agencies. By providing practical, high-quality and reliable local support services, including local representation, finance, tax and HR advisory as well as compliance support, Sannam S4 helps its partners successfully establish and grow their teams in dynamic markets. With operations in over 20 countries and deep knowledge across South and Southeast Asia, Sannam S4 employs more than 250 professionals with genuine local knowledge and global expertise in order to support its partners growth objectives overseas.
- WEConnect International is a global non-profit that identifies, educates, registers, and certifies women’s business enterprises that are at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women, and then connects them with large member buyers. The WEConnect International WECommunity supports and promotes women-owned businesses based in over 130 countries, including local support and certification in almost 50 countries across the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The organization also helps to develop the capacity of large buyers to source more products and services from underutilized suppliers, including women-owned businesses globally.
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AMCHAM Korea) was founded in 1953 with a broad mandate to encourage the development of investment and trade between the Republic of Korea and the United States. AMCHAM is the largest foreign chamber in Korea comprised of over 800 member companies and affiliates with diverse interests and substantial participation in the Korean economy.
- A leading Jordanian Association the American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan (AmCham-Jordan) is a voluntary non-for-profit member-based organization established in 1999. With over 250 members from top Jordanian companies and U.S. companies operating in Jordan, AmCham-Jordan has been working for 20 years to contribute to Jordan’s sustainable economic development through the promotion of Jordan-U.S. trade and investment relations, policy, advocacy, human resources development and business community outreach. AmCham-Jordan is affiliated with the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C. and is the 2020-2021 Chair of the AmCham MENA Regional Council.
- The U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC) represents top global companies operating across the United States, India, and the Indo-Pacific. Amid dynamic growth within the U.S.-India commercial partnership, we serve as the premier voice of industry and create connections between businesses and governments across both countries. Through our flagship Washington, D.C. and New Delhi offices and presences across both countries, we work with members to identify and advance key policy priorities. Recognizing that U.S.-India trade is increasingly driven by new business hubs, USIBC is also focused on strengthening connections between cities and states.
- IHG Hotels & Resorts® is an international hotel company operating in over 100 countries and territories. IHG’s 16 brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Regent, Voco, Six Senses, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Resorts, and Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts offer luxury upscale accommodations to reliable, familiar lodging. IHG also manages IHG Rewards®, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty program with more than 100 million members worldwide. Our portfolio of hotels will meet your lodging or meeting requirements with impeccable service standards and value while you build your export strategy.
- Export with purpose. Exhibit with confidence. Kallman Worldwide is an export marketing advocate focused on helping U.S. business leaders capitalize on international trade events to grow their share of global markets. Our flagship USA Partnership Pavilion programs cover all the details of presenting a professional business environment to buyers, enabling exhibitors, clients and partners to maximize their event marketing opportunities, cultivate meaningful global business relationships and account for a measurable return on their export marketing investment. Kallman Worldwide provides advice, assistance and support services before, during and after professional trade events throughout the world.
- The National Institute for World Trade (NIWT), focuses on educating, informing, and training professionals to make for effective world trade. National Institute for World Trade was chartered in 1986 by the New York State Department of Education. NIWT has provided quality training services to both private and public enterprises seeking to enter or accelerate their growth in new international markets. With a highly skilled team of professionals we are able to provide to your key employees Certifications, training and knowledge to perform better. We can offer and customize to our clients training in critical management and compliance areas.
- Thunderbird School of Global Management - The only constant in the global marketplace is change. Business leaders and those in the public sector face the ongoing challenge of how to keep up with transformation and how to cultivate talented people to drive success in their organizations. For over 75 years, Thunderbird has been at the forefront of innovation, offering a unique and powerful educational experience that teaches business leaders how to manage in diverse social, economic and political environments. Thunderbird gives you the tools to succeed with a broad portfolio of executive education programs designed to fit your comprehensive learning and development needs.
- ABC-Amega operates with a clear conviction: that successful business relationships come down to promises being kept. We help multinational companies engaged in B2B commerce make good on the debts they’re owed with global third-party debt collection, first-party collections outsourcing (SoftCall®), industry credit group management, and educational services. We ensure that clients receive what they’re owed without settling on any part of the experience or compromising their business relationships. Awarded the U.S. President’s “E” Award for our outstanding export services and “E Star” Award for foreign marketing, we are one of a few U.S. A/R management firms specializing in international collections. With collection representatives speaking multiple languages and hundreds of global correspondent attorneys and agencies, we actively collect worldwide.
- GloBIS provides due diligence on any company, any size, anywhere in the world, as well as international partner searches, site visits, background investigations on individuals, local language media searches and market research. This information helps GloBIS’ clients mitigate risks by choosing the right international business partners, including determining credit limits for international buyers, hiring the right staff, and finding new markets for their goods. GloBIS has been a supplier of ICP reports to the US Commercial Service since 2004 and GloBIS reports are accepted by EXIM Bank.
- Trade Center Management Associates (TCMA), on behalf of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center (RRB/ITC), provides a dynamic hub for government, business, culture and community. As the first and only federal building dedicated to both public and private use, it The RRB/ITC also serves as the official World Trade Center Washington, DC (WTCDC). Through the World Trade Centers Association, WTCDC utilizes a global network of 750,000 affiliated business from 300 trade centers in over 100 countries to maximize its connections and capabilities. With this extended network, WTCDC works diligently to ensure TCMA at the RRB/ITC offers a rich mix of signature events such as high-profile economic summits, conferences and cultural programs. These initiatives foster international dialogue, enhance diplomacy, promote trade and generate business opportunities.