ITA Strategic Partners
ITA Strategic Partners
Our Strategic Partners cover many locations and industries. Our work with them increases our expertise along all parts of the export process. Our Fiscal Year 2023 Strategic Partners are shown below.
The use of logos does not connote endorsement by the Department of Commerce of the organizations’ views, products, or services.
The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), is a trade association that leads the effort to advance medical technology in order to achieve healthier lives and healthier economies around the world. AdvaMed’s membership has reached over 400 members and more than 80 employees with a global presence in countries including Europe, India, China, Brazil, and Japan. AdvaMed’s member companies range from the largest to the smallest medical technology innovators and companies. The Association acts as the common voice for companies producing medical devices, diagnostic products and digital health technologies.
The American International Recruitment Council (AIRC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) membership association of accredited secondary and post-secondary institutions, student educational recruitment agencies, and service providers that seek to promote standards-based international student recruitment and enrollment practices. As a leader in the field of international enrollment management, AIRC develops and provides essential resources, services, and programs for its 350+ members to advance their recruitment goals and adhere to standards. AIRC is a Standards Development Organization (SDO) registered with the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.
The Marine Technology Society promotes awareness, understanding, and the advancement and application of marine technology. Incorporated in 1963, the international society brings together businesses, institutions, professionals, academics, and students who are ocean engineers, technologists, policy makers, and educators.
- International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF) is the global market leader in business-to-business events and services for the international education sector. Over its 30-year history, ICEF has helped to shape international education through unrivalled networking events, market intelligence publications, and training and accreditation services. ICEF’s networking events facilitate meetings between thousands of educators, student recruitment agents, and sector-relevant service providers. Taking place online, in-person, and in hybrid formats, ICEF events often focus on a specific region or education sector, and are designed to foster business relationships among international partners. The flagship event, ICEF Berlin, is considered the most important event in the industry’s annual calendar.
- Getting to Global is a next-generation trade and investment software and training company that empowers local, state and federal economic development organizations and government agencies to serve their community of exporters in the most effective way possible. Its mission is to shorten the communication gap between exporters and their respective government and industry support ecosystem through programs such as its Finance & Grants Navigator, Export-Connect.org, and Blueprint training portal. Its GrowBig Initiative focuses on the equitable distribution of resources and tools to support merchants across the entire socio, economic and geographic spectrum.
- Sannam S4 Group is a leading international services provider, connecting our partners to key global markets to achieve their strategic goals. Since our founding in 2008 in New Delhi, we have expanded our offering from entry and expansion in India to markets across South, South East Asia, and beyond. Through our market-leading brands, Acumen and Seamless, we provide value to our clients through clearly-articulated internationalisation strategies from concept to delivery, ensuring success and sustainability. Our businesses are bound together by purpose, mission, and commitment to create positive change and winning strategies for our globally ambitious partners.
- The Asian American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) encourages, facilitates, and supports the economic growth and sustainability of the greater Washington D.C. area community by building bridges and serving as a resource for the Asian Pacific American business community. AACC achieves this mission through business networking programs, summits, expos, business development workshops, seminars, and other special programs and events. Dedicated to improving economic development, AACC is an advocate for the minority- and women-owned business community, providing opportunities, resources, and mentorship to foster professional growth, business development, and leadership in the community.
- A leading Jordanian Association the American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan (AmCham-Jordan) is a voluntary non-for-profit member-based organization established in 1999. With over 250 members from top Jordanian companies and U.S. companies operating in Jordan, AmCham-Jordan has been working for 20 years to contribute to Jordan’s sustainable economic development through the promotion of Jordan-U.S. trade and investment relations, policy, advocacy, human resources development and business community outreach. AmCham-Jordan is affiliated with the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C. and is the 2020-2021 Chair of the AmCham MENA Regional Council.
- The National Black Chamber of Commerce® (NBCC) is dedicated to economically empowering and sustaining African American communities through entrepreneurship, capitalistic activity within the United States, and via interaction with the Black Diaspora. Empowering the Black Business Community for 30 Years, the NBCC is the largest Black business association in the world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., NBCC was founded in 1992 by Harry Alford and Kay DeBow. Today the organization has over 200 chambers across 40 states and 50 nations.
- The National Business League is the first and largest, independent, not-for-profit, trade association for Black-owned businesses and professionals in the United States, founded by Dr. Booker T. Washington on Aug. 23, 1900. The NBL serves as a global catalyst toward the economic development, empowerment and liberative freedom of Black businesses. The NBL promotes the interest of more than 3.2 million Black American businesses that contribute $128 billion in economic output and produce 1.18 million jobs to the U.S. economy. The NBL has regional offices in Atlanta, Detroit, and Los Angeles, national headquarters in Washington, D.C., since 1966 and an international office in Cape Town, South Africa. Approaching 125 years of service, the NBL is a proud partner to more than 125 Fortune 500 companies, including public and private sector organizations worldwide, looking to provide Black economic equity and inclusion in the racially diverse global marketplace.
- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is the nation’s largest Latino business advocacy organization and works to actively promote the economic growth, development, and interests of more than five million Hispanic-owned businesses that combined, contribute over $800 billion to the American economy each year. We operate through a network of more than 260 local chambers and business associations throughout the nation.
The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC) is the most established and largest non-profit organization representing Pan Asian American and their related groups in business, sciences, the arts, sports, education, public and community services. As a thought leader with over 36 years of track record in business matchmaking accomplishments by connecting their constituents to Fortune 1000 corporations, government agencies at the federal, state and local levels, non-profits, and small and minority businesses, USPAACC is poised to raise the bar of success to yet another level.
- Export with purpose. Exhibit with confidence. Kallman Worldwide is an export marketing advocate focused on helping U.S. business leaders capitalize on international trade events to grow their share of global markets. Our flagship USA Partnership Pavilion programs cover all the details of presenting a professional business environment to buyers, enabling exhibitors, clients and partners to maximize their event marketing opportunities, cultivate meaningful global business relationships and account for a measurable return on their export marketing investment. Kallman Worldwide provides advice, assistance and support services before, during and after professional trade events throughout the world.
- Launched in 2020, TheWMarketplace is a nation-wide ecommerce marketplace for women-owned businesses to sell their products and professional and personal services. Offering favorable terms to its sellers, it also is a supportive community of women entrepreneurs that have access to learning opportunities through the trademarked HER-Commerce™ programs. With over 500 women-owned businesses selling 3500+ products and services ranging from home goods to coaching, in over 35 states, TheWMarketplace empowers shoppers with a new way to find the communities they want to support, including Black-woman owned, Latina-owned, AAPI-owned, Veteran woman-owned, and more.
The National Institute for World Trade (NIWT) focuses on educating, informing, and training professionals to make for effective world trade. NIWT was chartered in 1986 by the New York State Department of Education. NIWT has provided quality training services to both private and public enterprises seeking to enter or accelerate their growth in new international markets. NIWT has a highly skilled team of professionals provides key employees with the training (customized to meet management and compliance needs) and knowledge to operate international supply chain efficiently, competitively, and compliantly.
- The Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW) was created by the Washington State legislature to assist local small and medium-sized businesses in both urban and rural areas in providing free advice on financing of export transactions, risk mitigation, and financing alternatives. EFACW also provides in person and virtual export training programs to local companies and lenders.
- The 22 Fund is an early-growth, impact fund investing in climate/clean tech, and sustainable U.S. manufacturing companies to increase their international sales. Our investment strategy and impact are correlated leading to non-concessionary returns. Our mission is multifaceted to create the clean, quality jobs of the future in underserved and low-and-moderate income (LMI) communities and grow mobility and generational wealth for Woman and Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC). We intentionally invest in firms led by Women and BIPOC. We deliver both high returns and high social/economic impact.
- GloBIS provides due diligence on any company, any size, anywhere in the world, as well as international partner searches, site visits, background investigations on individuals, local language media searches and market research. This information helps GloBIS’ clients mitigate risks by choosing the right international business partners, including determining credit limits for international buyers, hiring the right staff, and finding new markets for their goods. GloBIS has been a supplier of ICP reports to the U.S. Commercial Service since 2004 and GloBIS reports are accepted by EXIM Bank.
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), a multilateral development bank founded in 1991, invests to build up effective market economies in countries across three continents and to make a positive impact on people’s lives. With a focus on private sector investment and support for policy reform, EBRD works to ensure that economies in its regions are competitive, inclusive, well-governed, green, resilient and integrated.
- Operating in more than 220 countries and territories, United Parcel Service(UPS) is committed to moving our world forward by delivering what matters. Beginning as a small messenger service started by enterprising teenagers and a $100 loan, UPS and its more than 500,000 UPSers around the globe are a transportation and logistics leader, offering innovative solutions to customers, big and small. UPS understands and appreciates its responsibility to help build safer, stronger and more resilient communities founded on justice and economic opportunity for all, supported by a healthy, sustainable global environment. Navigating worldwide importing and exporting is essential for the success of any business – big or small.
- As the licensor of the world-famous World Trade Center (WTC) brand, the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) is an international trade association and a vibrant membership community with a mandate to promote and facilitate trade and investment opportunities on a global scale. Through its more than 300 Members who have state-of-the-art World Trade Center-branded facilities or operations in cities across nearly 100 countries, WTCA serves as a beehive of economic activity, and provides an environment of trust and credibility. The WTCA is a global network comprised of an ecosystem of conference and exhibition centers, economic development agencies, real estate developers, universities, logistical hubs, airports, free zones and more.