Hydrogen Americas Summit & Exhibition 2024
The Trade Event Partnership Program at Hydrogen Americas Summit & Exhibition 2024!
June 11-12, 2024 | Washington, D.C.
Under the Trade Event Partnership Program, the U.S. Commercial Service has identified Hydrogen Americas Summit & Exhibition 2024 as an excellent opportunity for U.S. companies to grow their international business in the energy industry.
Having established itself as the premier gathering for the global hydrogen community in the Americas region, the Hydrogen Americas 2024 Summit & Exhibition will return to Washington D.C. on 11 – 12 June 2024, co-hosted by the Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
In the U.S., the National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap is in place to reinforce their pivotal position within the global hydrogen economy through hydrogen projects which will generate $140 billion per year in revenue and 700,000 jobs by 2030.
With the Biden–Harris Administration investing $7 Billion to fund regional clean hydrogen hubs across the country, this is your opportunity to hear announcements first-hand from the U.S. Department of Energy on how that funding will be distributed. Securing your all-access pass will allow you to network, partner and discover insights directly from global Government ministers, senior hydrogen and energy stakeholders, service providers and off-takers during the summit program.
Why Exhibit at the Hydrogen Americas 2023 Exhibition?
- Showcase your products and services to potential buyers and partners
- A cost and time effective way to discover new business opportunities
- Position your brand as a leader in the growing hydrogen market
- Exchange insights and answer your clients questions instantly
- Be part of a growing hydrogen community world-wide
- Generate new leads for your company in a highly targeted environment
- Host meetings and secure business deals on your exhibition stand
Questions about the Trade Event Partnership Program please contact: Danielle Caltabiano at Danielle.Caltabiano@trade.gov.