Croatia - Country Commercial Guide
Licensing Requirements for Professional Services
Last published date:

Professional service providers such as lawyers, architects, or physicians are required to have a license from a Croatian institution responsible for their field of activity. In principle, service providers based in the European Union are free to provide their services in Croatia but are nevertheless subject to prior approval/confirmation by Croatian institutions, based on the Croatian Law on Services (Official Gazette 80/11). For additional information, please e-mail the U.S. Commercial Service office at: