Overview of the different labeling and marking requirements, including any restrictive advertising or labeling practices and where to get more information.
- Name and brand of the product
- Name and address of producing company
- Country of origin
- Expiration date/shelf life
- Nutrition and caloric values
- Net weight (grams or kilos)
- Usage instructions
- Name and type of packing material
- Storage instructions
- Licensing and certification information
- Special warnings, if applicable
If the product has a shelf life of less than three months, it must include the day, month, and year of expiration. If the shelf life is more than three months but less than eighteen months, the month and year are required. Products with a shelf life of more than three years are technically not allowed for sale in Azerbaijan. Fruit products must be labeled. Labels for fruit juices must specify whether the product is fruit juice (90-100% concentrate), nectar (25-50% concentrate), or a fruit drink (up to 10% concentrate).