Hong Kong - Country Commercial Guide
Temporary Entry-Hong Kong & Macau
Last published date:

Most products are not subject to any Hong Kong or Macau duties or taxes. For alcohol, cigarettes and fuel, however, companies must fill out a duty waiver form, which can be obtained from Hong Kong Customs, or Macau Customs Service.