Democratic Republic of the Congo Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Discusses requirements for products entering the country/economy temporarily. Includes information on warranty and non-warranty items shipped for repairs.
Goods in transit are not taxed, but are subject to administrative fees, handling costs, and bank charges.