Export Opportunities – Security Technology
In 2021, the United States exported $123 million in burglar alarms and smoke detectors to the world.
Markets For Your Consideration
The markets listed below are a brief list of the perceived business opportunity for U.S. exporters in the Security Technology sector. The level of perceived opportunity is anecdotal and based on the experience of our U.S. Commercial Service staff within U.S. Embassies & Consulates and their success in promoting the interests of U.S. Security Technology companies.
- Access Control Systems – Guatemala, India, Japan, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Mass Notification Systems – Algeria, Greece, Germany, India, Morocco
- Physical and Perimeter Security Equipment – Algeria, India, Morocco, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Scanning and Detection Systems – Dominican Republic, India, Italy, Japan, Turkey
- Surveillance Systems – Algeria, Dominican Republic, Japan, Morocco, United Kingdom
- Tracking and Monitoring Systems – Algeria, Brazil, India, Morocco, Turkey
For more information, please contact us.