Fire Safety and Rescue
Export Opportunities - Fire Safety & Rescue Equipment
In 2021, the United States exported $255 million in firefighting vehicles to the world.
Markets For Your Consideration
The markets listed below are a brief list of the perceived business opportunity for U.S. exporters in the Fire Safety & Rescue Equipment sector. The level of perceived opportunity is anecdotal and based on the experience of our U.S. Commercial Service staff within U.S. Embassies & Consulates and their success in promoting the interests of U.S. Fire Safety & Rescue Equipment companies.
- Fire-Detection Devices – Algeria, Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, New Zealand
- Fire-Safety Services – Germany, Turkey, Canada, India, Ireland
- Fire-Suppression Equipment – Algeria, Colombia, Finland, Guatemala, Hong Kong
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment – Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Greece, Turkey
- Firefighting and Rescue Vehicles – Brazil, Turkey, China, Ethiopia, Kuwait
- Search-and-Rescue Services – Brazil, Germany, Ghana, Canada, India, Italy
- Water-Delivery Devices – Algeria, Greece, Colombia, Kenya, Mexico
For more information, please contact us.