Export Opportunities - Public Safety Equipment
In 2021, the United States exported $66 million in traffic control equipment to the world.
Markets For Your Consideration
The markets listed below are a brief list of the perceived business opportunity for U.S. exporters in the Public Safety Equipment sector. The level of perceived opportunity is anecdotal and based on the experience of our U.S. Commercial Service staff within U.S. Embassies & Consulates and their success in promoting the interests of U.S. Public Safety Equipment companies.
- First Responder Communications Systems – Algeria, Colombia, Dominican Republic, India, Morocco
- Forensic Equipment and Services – Ethiopia, India, Ireland, Morocco, United Kingdom
- Police Equipment – Brazil, China, Germany, Mexico, New Zealand
- Police Vehicles – Algeria, Australia, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Mexico
- Prison Equipment and Services – Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Morocco, Spain
- Traffic-Management Equipment – Belgium, China, Kenya, Malaysia, Morocco
- Weapons and Accessories – Brazil, Finland, France, Korea, Kuwait
For more information, please contact us.