Includes a list of goods that are prohibited from being exported to the country or are otherwise restricted.
The Netherlands prohibits or restricts the importation of the following items:
- Waste material
- Radioactive substances and nuclear material
- Cash and securities above a certain threshold
- Counterfeit articles
- Protected animal and plant species
- Animal products and foodstuffs
- Plants, flowers, fruit and vegetables (phytosanitary products)
- Weapons, ammunition and dummy weapons and explosives
- Drugs and drug precursors
- Cultural goods (such as art and antiques)
- Pleasure crafts (boats)
- Cars and motorcycles
Detailed information on restricted and prohibited items can be found on the website of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.