Includes license requirements for key professional services that are open to U.S. service providers.
Those wishing to provide professional services in Uruguay need applicable licensure certified by the appropriate Uruguayan authorities.
- Uruguay XXI - https://www.uruguayxxi.gub.uy/en/
- Chamber of Industries - http://www.ciu.com.uy/
- Trade Policy Advising Unit at the Ministry of Economy and Finance https://www.gub.uy/ministerio-economia-finanzas/asesoria-politica-comercial
- Uruguayan Technological Lab (LATU) - https://www.latu.org.uy
- Uruguayan Institute of Technical Norms (UNIT) - https://www.unit.org.uy/
- Diario Official (national gazette) - https://www.impo.com.uy/
- Communication Regulatory Agency - https://www.impo.com.uy/
- Energy and Water Regulatory Agency - https://www.gub.uy/unidad-reguladora-servicios-energia-agua/
- Ministry of Public Health - https://www.gub.uy/ministerio-salud-publica/home
- Organismo Uruguayo de Acreditación – whttp://ww.organismouruguayodeacreditacion.org/Pagina_Principal.htm.