Includes import documentation and other requirements for both the U.S. exporter and foreign importer.
Import of certain items may require a license issued by the Ministry of Trade and Industry. Importers should inquire whether a license is required prior to shipping the goods (see Prohibited and Restricted Imports).
The following documents are required for imports to TT:
- CARICOM Area Invoice, provided by the supplier
- Supplier’s invoice
- Copy of bill of lading or airway bill
- Declaration on the C75 or C76 form, signed by the importer
- Certificate of origin, provided by supplier
- Certificate of health/sanitary certificate, if required
- Import license, if required