Includes a list of goods that are prohibited from being exported to the country or are otherwise restricted.
The following products cannot be imported into Panama:
- Counterfeit coins or printed material that imitates currencies. Equipment or instruments for manufacturing coins.
- Liquors, wines, beers, or medicines with labels that falsely describe contents or of any harmful preparation.
- Certain firearms or war materials.
- Foreign lottery or raffle tickets.
- Opium in the form of gum or for smoking.
- Obscene brochures, books, newspapers, magazines, or postcards containing negative portrayals of the country’s culture, civilization, or dignity.
- Plants, seeds, or animals when determined by the Ministry of Agriculture.