Namibia Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Overview of the different labeling and marking requirements, including any restrictive advertising or labeling practices and where to get more information.
Product labeling and marking requirements are governed by the Trade Metrology Act No. 77 of 1973, as amended, and are administered by MIT.