Morocco Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Includes a list of goods that are prohibited from being exported to the country or are otherwise restricted.
Import restrictions apply to a limited number of products, including firearms, explosives, used clothing, used tires, pornography, and rugs similar to those produced in Morocco.