India Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Discusses requirements for products entering the country/economy temporarily. Includes information on warranty and non-warranty items shipped for repairs.
Please find information on import of goods on a temporary basis into India at the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBICT) and ATA Carnet websites.