Rural America’s Intelligence Service for Exporters (RAISE)
The Rural Intel Service provides rural U.S. companies with one-on-one market intelligence from a team who identifies customized industry-specific insights and contacts. Being informed before you go helps build confidence and knowledge, making your market entry more efficient.
RAISE intel can help companies with the following needs:
- Determining if there is export opportunity, and where, including prioritized country rankings
- Building a strategic export plan based on data and on-the-ground realities
- Determining if a Trade Show, Trade Mission or overseas trip is a worthwhile investment
- Developing a prospective buyer list, to see who is currently on the ground active in your industry segment
- Amplifying your presence at a trade show by developing a contact list to do promotions prior to the trade show.
- Preparing for a meeting with a prospective buyer by researching opportunities in advance of the meeting
Rural Intel Service Research Steps
RAISE Services Offered
Use a matrix to determine where your next target market should be. We use customizable, quantifiable market indicators and interactive weighting to prove where there’s a market that you may not expect. These can be used to compare regions, prepare an export plan, and more.
Price: $950 (For SBA-Designated Small Businesses)
If you already know where the market is strong, but want to only target one country, an in-depth three country market research report provides granular insight in to which country you can most easily take actionable steps to increase exports. Using subscription databases worth over $1 million dollars, we provide relevant market trends, challenges, etc.
Price: $950 Single Country Report (For SBA-Designated Small Businesses)
if you don’t know where to go combining the matrix and country report lets you use your personalized market indicators to then decide which country.
Price: $3,750 (For SBA-Designated Small Businesses)
A potential partner list provides overseas companies ranked based on how well they fit your criteria for what makes a perfect partner. These include company names, websites, and contact information for decision makers in a company. Potential Partner Lists can be used to help prepare for a trade show or to expand your current contact list.
Price: $800 (For SBA-Designated Small Businesses)