CS South Korea Internships
Students must be U.S. citizens pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. Korean citizens should visit the U.S. Embassy in Seoul website at: https://kr.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/internship/.
2021 Summer Internship Period: May – August 2021, but flexible, not limited to the period
Application Due: February 28, 2021
Remuneration: This position is voluntary and unpaid.
- Working closely with Commercial Service American Officers and Korean Trade Commercial Specialists to help U.S. executives & exporters understand Korea and Korean commercial opportunities;
- Preparing market research;
- Participate in the organization of trade events and exhibitions; and
- Office management/administration projects on an as-needed basis.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university;
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship
- Strong computer skills;
- Fluency in both Korean and English;
- Some international or commercial experience is highly recommended but not mandatory/required;
- Ability to: work in teams; learn quickly; and multi-task under pressure;
- Pass an interview panel and a three-month background security investigation;
Your Application Packet Should Contain:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Educational background including month and year you will graduate from your current academic institution
- Korean and English fluency levels: Spoken, Written and Reading
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses where we can easily reach you
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship (Note: This will be verified through background security investigation)
- Industrial preferences: Please give us an idea of some of the industrial or commercial areas of interest that you have. For example, chemicals, education, consumer products, environment products, medical, IT industry, transportation, construction, tourism etc.
- Previous work or internship experience
- Letter of recommendation
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please submit your Application Packet via email to: email@example.com
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.