The TTC has stood up 10 working groups, co-led by relevant Departments, Agencies and Services of the U.S. Government and European Commission. These working groups will focus on tech standards, climate and green tech, secure supply chains, information and communications technology and services (ICTS) security and competitiveness, data governance and tech platform regulation, misuse of technology threatening security and human rights, export controls, investment screening, promoting SME access to and use of digital technologies, and global trade challenges. Stakeholder engagement is critical to the success of these efforts. Stakeholders may connect with five of the ten U.S. working groups at the below listed email.
- Tech standards: TTC_Tech_Standards@doc.gov
- Secure supply chain: TTC_Secure_Supply_Chains@doc.gov
- Information communications technology and services (ICTS) security: TTC_ICTS@doc.gov
- Export controls: TTC_Export_Controls@doc.gov
- Promoting SME access to and use of digital technologies: TTC_SME_Access@doc.gov