Oman Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Prohibited & Restricted Imports
Includes a list of goods that are prohibited from being exported to the country or are otherwise restricted.
Last published date: 2022-09-14
According to the FTA’s tariff schedule, the prohibited category “I” products, including live swine, became duty-free in 2019 but remain illegal.