Oman Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Includes a list of goods that are prohibited from being exported to the country or are otherwise restricted.
According to the FTA’s tariff schedule, the prohibited category “I” products, including live swine, became duty-free in 2019 but remain illegal.