UAE Petrochemicals and Derivatives
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is inviting U.S. petrochemicals and derivatives manufacturers to participate in the development of the Ruwais Derivatives Park.
The Ruwais Derivatives Park is a fast-growing industrial hub for the chemical derivatives sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Park is located within Abu Dhabi National Oil Company’s (ADNOC) long-established refining and petrochemicals cluster in Ruwais, and is targeted to become the world’s largest integrated refinery and petrochemicals complex. The value of Phase 1 alone is estimated at over $5 billion.
ADNOC is inviting U.S. petrochemicals and derivatives manufacturers to participate in the development of the Ruwais Derivatives Park.
U.S. companies can find the following opportunities within the Ruwais complex:
- Partnering to invest in the development of industrial projects within Ruwais;
- Downstream expansion projects;
- Construction projects such as a new port facility;
- Design of chemical plants;
- Chemicals manufacturing including: chlor-alkali ethylene dichloride elastomers, ammonia, methanol, maleic anhydride isopropyl alcohol, sulphur, bentonite sulphuric acid, synthetic graphite, and melamine;
- Packaging and coating;
- Flooring and insulation materials;
- Automobile parts production; and
- Technology implementation.
For more information for U.S. companies to participate in the ambitious Ruwais project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.