Los Angeles Events
The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- BIS Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Virtual Course
October 20-23, 2020, 9AM to 12PM (UTC-7) Each Day
- Virtual Trade Mission to Vietnam 2020
October 20-21, 2020
- UN Women’s Procurement Webinar
October 27, 2020
- California Global Connect - Defense Virtual Trade Mission to Poland, Romania & NATO
October 27-28, 2020
Search for More Trade Events