Vietnam Business Service Provider
If you need additional support for your export business, the companies listed in this directory may be able to help.
Interested in promoting your services to U.S. businesses? Learn more about the BSP and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are interested in being listed in Vietnam’s BSP.
Note: The BSP directory provides additional resources to U.S. exporters, and is not a comprehensive list. Inclusion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. Commercial Service (CS). The CS has performed limited due diligence research but strongly recommends that you conduct your own background research on any company. The CS assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the providers listed, and reserve the right not to list any particular company.
This directory contains basic information on service providers that can support U.S. exporters.
Description: Altios provides global expansion and cross-border investment services to Mid-Sized Companies through a well-positioned network of 32 offices in 22 countries.
Our services include the following cost-effective solutions:
• Expansion: internationalization strategy, market entry, partner search, business development.
• Setting-up: recruitment, dedicated local Project Manager, physical office, company set up, accounting and tax management of your subsidiary.
• Investment: investment strategy, acquisition, site selection, greenfield investment.
Tractus Asia Ltd.
Contact: Thuy Le, General Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address in Vietnam: 164 Nguyen Van Thu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: +84-28-6291-2205 Fax: +84-28-6291-2206
Description: Tractus Asia provides corporate strategy and implementation advisory services to companies considering the establishment of commercial and manufacturing operations in Asia. Our services encompass the full spectrum of research, analysis and advice necessary to allow our clients to make the right decisions about the strategic, operational and financial aspects of their investments.
From our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Pondicherry, India; Jakarta, Indonesia; Yangon, Myanmar; Shanghai and Hong Kong, China; and Minneapolis, U.S. we work hands-on with our clients’ on market research, investment strategy development, feasibility analysis, site selection, industrial real estate and project implementation.
Objective analytical methods and experience are Tractus’ strengths. The directors and managers of Tractus have extensive experience doing business in Asia and a proven track record of starting up and operating successful businesses including manufacturing, professional services and sales organizations.
VF Franchise Consulting
Contact: Sean T. Ngo, CEO, Email: email@example.com
9th Floor, Bizwell Business Center, TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Phone: +84-28-6676-6066 or +84-28-6287-9136 Fax: +84-28-6288-4692
Description: VF Franchise Consulting assists U.S. companies to find the best business partners throughout Asia, whether through Franchising, Licensing, Joint-Venture and Distribution. We assist proven and successful US brands that are highly adaptable to Southeast Asia, North Asia, South Asia, and the MENA region.
Our Key Services include:
1. Franchise/ Business Services:
• 5-Year Strategy & Development Plans
• Operations Audits
• Operations Manuals
• Franchise & Business Agreement templates
• Franchise/ Investor Sales Kits
• Ongoing operational support
• Marketing audit and reviews
• Marketing services
• Special projects
2. Sales & Marketing Services to secure partners as area/master franchisees, distribution, and Joint Venture (JV) partners:
• Sales and Marketing programs for more than 20 countries
• Southeast Asia (ASEAN): Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei
• East & South Asia, Australasia and MENA: Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Morocco, and more..
3. Business Consulting Services:
• Feasibility studies
• New market entry strategies
• Market and consumer research
• Competitor analysis
• Special projects
4. Franchise Operations and Training Services
VIVA Business Consulting
Contact: Hai Nam Dinh, CEO, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Floor 12, International Plaza, 343 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Description: VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of reputable clients since 2006. We are dedicated to creating added value for clients by offering exclusive and tailored services related to market entry and business compliances, we keep our client’s good standing in optimal manners whenever they are doing business in Vietnam.
Our exclusive service is consistent with practice expertise in Business laws – Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Internal management and internal audit.
We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
Our Key Services include:
1. Business Administration Services:
Our secretarial services help foreigners more convenience and efficiency in working and doing business in Vietnam:
- Bank accounts for: Payment, saving, investment, loans…
- Direct Investment in Vietnam.
- In-direct Investment in Vietnam.
- Buy, rent and purchase housing
- Manage contracts and representatives for the deals.
- Legalized and notarized translations of overseas papers
- Exclusive counsel for the Chief of representative office and Legal representatives of a business entity.
2. Business Consulting Services:
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
Services for a company in Viet Nam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf at competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
3. Vetting/Due Diligence:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence
Baker & McKenzie (Vietnam) Ltd.
Contact: Yee Chung Seck, General Director, Email: YeeChung.Seck@bakermckenzie.com
Address 1: 12/F, 29 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Address 2: Unit 1001, 10th Floor, Indochina Plaza Hanoi, 241 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
City: Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi
Phone: +84-28-3829-5585 Fax: +84-28-3829-5618
Description: Baker & McKenzie is an international law firm focused on trade and investment matters for corporate clients. We have been providing the full range of commercial legal services to US companies to support their business operations in Vietnam for over 25 years. Our diverse practice has been consistently ranked at the top of the major international law firm rankings. Our Hanoi and HCMC offices include over 60 Vietnamese, American and other foreign lawyers who have the expertise to provide cost-effective, timely, commercially pragmatic guidance for companies entering and operating in the Vietnam market. We do not, as a part of our ordinary service offering, get involved in family matters or criminal cases.