These TradeStats Express (TSE) visualizations contain annual U.S. goods export and import data by product and partner drawing on information collected by the U.S. Census Bureau. For data on a year-to-date (YTD) basis, see TradeStats Express-YTD. Data are presented using two classification systems: the North American Classification System (NAICS) and the Harmonized System (HS) (National dashboard only).
TradeStats Express-National (Annual)
The TSE-National visualization offers two options for viewing trade data:
- U.S. Trade by Product - Select a product and get trade between the U.S. and partner countries or regions.
- U.S. Trade by Country - Select a country or region and get detailed product data for trade between the U.S. and that country/region.
TradeStats Express-State (Annual)
The TSE-State visualization offers three options for viewing trade data:
- State Trade by Product - Select a product and a state and get trade between that state and partner countries or regions.
- State Trade by Country - Select a partner (country or region) and a state and get detailed product data for trade between the state and that country/region.
- Trade by Partner by State - Select a partner (country or region) and a product and get trade data for each state.
For step-by-step instructions, please see Instruction Page. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.