Trade Missions Schedule
- March 10 - Security Mission for Economic Prosperity in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala (Virtual Trade Mission). Contact April Redmon at (703) 235-0103 or Rachel Kreissl at (503) 2501-3211.
- September 16 - 24 - Asia EDGE Business Development Mission to Southeast Asia. Contact Victoria Yue at (202) 482-3492 or Cathy Gibbons at (914) 682-6712. Application deadline is May 30, 2021.
- October 17 - 22 - Cybersecurity Business Development Mission to Peru, Chile, and Uruguay, with an optional stop in Argentina. Contact Paul Matino at (410) 962-4539 or Gemal Brangman at (202) 482-3773. Application deadline is July 9, 2021.
October 21-29 – U.S. Environmental Technologies Trade Mission to Latin America. Contact Elizabeth Laxague at (414) 336-1953 or Ryan Russell at (412) 719-2832. Application Deadline is June 30, 2021.
- October 24 - 28 - Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region in conjunction with the Trade Americas - Business Opportunities in the Caribbean Region Conference. Contact Delia Valdivia at (310) 597-8218 or Diego Gattesco at (304) 243-5493. Application deadline is May 28, 2021.
- November 8 - 12 - Cyber Security Business Development Mission to India. Contact Suzette Nickle at (303) 844-5655 or Gemal Brangman at (202) 482-3773. Application deadline is August 5, 2021.
- June 20 -23 -U.S.-UK Financial Innovation Partnership Trade Mission to the United Kingdom. Contact Vincent Tran at (202) 482-2967 or Gemal Brangman at (202) 482-3773 or Peter Sexton at (212) 809-2647 or Chrystal Denys at +44 (0) 207 891 3419. Application deadline is December 18, 2020.
- September 12-17 - Education Trade Mission to India. Contact Gabriel Zelaya at (408) 335-9202. Application Deadline is July 31, 2022.
Benefits of Trade Missions
- One-to-one meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials, pre-screened to match your specific business objectives whether for representation, direct sales or joint ventures in the local market.
- Networking events with guests from local industry multipliers including Chambers of Commerce, associations and business councils that are influential in the business community.
- Briefings and roundtables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities.
- Site visits to local facilities where your technologies/services may be applied.
- Potential for media coverage to expand the reach of your brand.
Postponed Trade Missions
- Postponed TBD - June 15-18, 2020 - Reconstruction Trade Mission to Southern Africa. Contact Tamarind Murrietta at +258-2135-5475 or Ashley Bubna at (202) 482-5205.
- Postponed TBD - August 31–September 3, 2020 - Executive-led Trade Mission and Business Development Event in East Africa. Contact Daniel Gaines at +254-20-363-6000 ext. 6424 or Leone Mutoka at +254-20-363-6438. Application deadline is July 31, 2020.
Past Trade Missions
- February 9-15 - Envirotech Executive Service (EES) Mission – Water Delegation to India. Contact Jolanta Coffey at (410) 962-4578. Application deadline is December 6, 2019.
- March 24-29 – Trade Mission to the Americas Southern Cone Region in Conjunction with Trade Americas – Business Opportunities in the Southern Cone Region Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Contact Dakshina Voetsch at (202) 482-470 or Dakshina.Voetsch@trade.gov.
- April 6-11 – Healthcare Technology & Health Services Trade Mission to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar. Contact Sonia Hatfield at (860) 638-6955 or Sonia.Hatfield@trade.gov.
- May 6-9 – Trade Winds Indo Pacific Forum & Mission. Contact TradeWinds@trade.gov or call Leslie Drake at (304) 347-5123 or Leandro Solorzano at (954) 356-6647.
- May 21-31 – Safety and Security Trade Mission to Nigeria and Kenya - Contact Mathew Woodlee at 612-348-1640 or Mathew.Woodlee@trade.gov or Tatyana Aguirre at 949-660-1410 or Tatyana.Aguirre@trade.gov.
- November 17-22 – Clean Energy and Zero Emission Vehicle Technologies Business Development Mission to Mexico - Contact Braeden Young at +55-5080-2182 or Braeden.Young@trade.gov or Claudia Salgado at +55-5080-2000 x 5224 or email@example.com. Application deadline is August 9, 2019.
- November 18-22 – Additive Manufacturing Trade Mission to Europe. Contact Amy Freedman at (216) 402-5077 or Amy.Freedman@trade.gov or Molly Ho at (480) 387-9405 or Molly.Ho@trade.gov. Application deadline is September 30, 2019.