WHAT IS SELECTUSA TECH?
SelectUSA Tech is dedicated to connecting early-stage and startup tech companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market. High-growth international startups seeking to expand in the United States can take advantage of several services and opportunities provided by SelectUSA.
High-growth, international startups seeking to expand in the United States can take advantage of the following opportunities through the SelectUSA Tech Program.
Meet one-on-one with SelectUSA Investment Specialists for counseling sessions on how to expand your startup operations to the United States. Receive customized data reports with actionable information to help you narrow down the best location for your startup.
Learn more about SelectUSA’S tools, resources, and services.
The SelectUSA Tech program connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market. Participate in free SelectUSA events to learn about the startup ecosystems across the U.S. and how to scale your business. Events include pitching events, virtual tours, industry-specific webinars, and more.
Check out SelectUSA’s upcoming events calendar.
The Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT) Program aims to promote American competitiveness and technology leadership by attracting talented female leaders in emerging technology sectors to spur economic growth and innovation, as well as to support women’s economic empowerment globally. The program is geared toward international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the tech sector.
The SGWIT Mentorship Network introduces international female tech entrepreneurs to the U.S. market with the support of SelectUSA’s traditional data and counseling services as well as community, learning, and networking opportunities. The SelectUSA team is proud to bring together resources from across the United States to support international female entrepreneurs in their U.S. investment journey.
Participate in the 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit, May 1-4 in National Harbor, MD to network with over 3,000 economic development organizations, international companies, venture capitalists, corporate investors, federal, state, and local government representatives. Early-stage tech companies from across the world will have the opportunity to exhibit their products and apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges.
The 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit will feature exciting opportunities and programming for SelectUSA Tech participants, including:
- Exhibit products and or services at a branded booth, with the opportunity to upload a three-minute in-depth product/service demo video;
- Apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges and an audience;
- Attend specialized talks on how to finance and scale your startup;
- Tune into SelectUSA Tech Investment Academy Sessions on investment trends and opportunities in key industry subsectors, as well as on topics like smart cities, soft-landing programs, startup ecosystems in the United States, and more;
- Utilize the networking app and website to set up one-on-one meetings with economic development officials, accelerators, incubators, and others; and
- Join invite-only networking opportunities.
Companies interested in applying for SelectUSA Tech must fit the following criteria:
- Less than 10 years old (founded on or after January 1, 2013)
- Up to $10 million in annual revenue
- Up to 40 total employees
- Developing a new technology product or service, or delivering an existing technology to a market in new ways
- Planning to expand to the U.S. within the next 2-3 years