Seattle Area Business Service Providers
Seattle Area Business Service Providers
The following is a listing of selected local Business Service Providers vetted by the U.S. Department of Commerce. The local BSP companies listed below can assist U.S. exporters and foreign investors in a variety of ways. If you would like to be included as a Business Service Provider on this site, please contact Director Diane Mooney at email@example.com.
The BSP directory is intended to provide an additional resource to U.S. exporters doing business in this geographic area. The BSP directory is not comprehensive. Inclusion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service. We have performed limited due diligence research; but we strongly recommend that you perform your own due diligence investigation and background research on any company.
This directory contains information on service providers that can support U.S. exporters.
Connection Model is a nimble, data-driven, Digital Marketing Agency, focused on helping clients grow revenue, generate qualified leads and acquire profitable new customers through profitable channels like Organic Search/SEO, Content Marketing, Interactive and Video, Paid Search and Social Media.
We help clients in Software & Technology, Commercial & Luxury Real Estate, Manufacturing, Medical & Dental, Pharma & Biotech, Consulting, Home Services, Commercial Building Services, and E-commerce.
We have a 12-year track record in helping Washington Businesses increase their presence, visibility and lead generation with global buyers in regions ranging including Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Ask us about qualifying for a complimentary market assessment.
Cascadia Cross-Border Law
Cascadia Cross-Border Law (CCBL) is a US immigration law firm known for providing exceptional representation, personalized attention, and responsive service to its clients. Over the past three decades, we have assisted scores of businesses and individuals in US immigration matters and take great pride in our successes on their behalf. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as effective, efficient, and ethical provider of immigration-related legal services, and is reflected in our industry ratings.
These four attorneys staff CCBL:
- A Dean of the Immigration Bar, Greg Boos is a results-oriented advocate with 40+ years of professional experience. Greg has been named one of the world’s leading practitioners of US immigration and nationality law by the International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers. Based on peer reviews, Greg has held an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell for many years, a testament that his colleagues rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. He recently received Martindale Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Judicial Edition rating, a tremendous endorsement by both his peers and the judiciary. Boos is pleased that the American Chamber of Commerce and the US Commercial Service have recently joined forces with CCBL to sponsor the ongoing Doing Business in the USA sessions, periodic educational gatherings founded by Boos 35 years ago that are dedicated to helping Canadian business owners enter the US marketplace.
- W. Scott Railton has over two decades of experience assisting human resource departments with immigration benefits and I-9-compliance. He also assists with border matters. Scott advises employers and professionals on temporary and permanent immigration options, including H-1B, L, E, O, TN, PERM, and merits-based petitions. He enjoys assisting physicians and health care facilities with J-1 waivers and other concerns unique to the medical field. He also advises on cannabis legalization and immigration. Scott is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the International Medical Graduate Taskforce, and the Society for Human Resource Management. He is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Law. Scott is a prolific author and speaker and is included on Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers list.
- Heather Fathali’s practice focuses primarily on employment-based US immigration, with a significant portion of her client base consisting of professionals, entrepreneurs, and persons of talent seeking to expand to the United States, as well as US citizenship and expatriation matters. She also dedicates a special area of her practice to the Jay Treaty and the unique rules pertaining to American Indians Born in Canada. Heather received her Juris Doctor degree from Seattle University School of Law, graduating summa cum laude.
- Halley Fisher received her Juris Doctor degree from Northeastern University School of Law and has been practicing with Cascadia Cross-Border Law since 2019. Halley handles US immigration and citizenship matters, specifically employment-based US immigration for professionals, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, and religious workers. She is especially passionate about helping people in the outdoor and sports industries access the United States.
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Dorsey is an international law firm, applying a business perspective to clients’ needs. We support clients from multiple industries, including Aerospace & Defense, Technology, and Development & Infrastructure, Healthcare, Energy, and Banking. Key practice areas include National Security Law, Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Employment, and Immigration.
Increased global threats and tensions have heightened the focus on U.S. national security. As a result, a complex set of U.S. rules and requirements can affect a wide range of operations, including imports, exports, and investment activity. Global businesses, universities, and research and professional organizations of all sizes turn to Dorsey to help them understand and comply with a myriad of U.S. laws, policies and procedures aimed at protecting national security.
Dorsey’s National Security Law practice is led by experienced lawyers with government national security and prosecutorial backgrounds. We know the regulatory landscape and the challenge it presents to global business. We can assist any organization facing these challenges and provide guidance and direction in assessing the risks and opportunities. Our experienced team is ready to offer advice and counsel on the specific challenges your organization must overcome to do business domestically and expand globally.
Our National Security Law Practice can assist with:
- National security reviews of foreign investments in or acquisitions of U.S. companies under the Foreign Investment and National Security Act (FINSA) administered by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
- U.S. trade embargoes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) within the U.S. Treasury Department against other countries
- Munitions export controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) administered by the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) within the U.S. State Department
- “Dual use” export controls under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) administered by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) within the U.S. Commerce Department
Impello Global is a U.S.-based trade credit insurance brokerage and a trade finance advisor. Impello specializes in brokering trade credit and political risk insurance globally and they provide advisory services to companies, private equity firms, and lenders looking to expand their global trade and finance capabilities.
Impello Global was recognized by EXIM Bank as New Broker of the Year in 2021 and has offices in Seattle, Boise, Columbus, and the Greater Boston area. Their team has over 75 years of experience helping exporters and lenders structure insurance, loan, and guarantee programs to help exporters grow globally. They provide innovative trade finance strategies and cross-functional credit and sales support - enabling their clients to prioritize resources and elevate their trade finance capabilities. They have spent the last 15 years working with companies and banks to implement and manage finance programs, both domestic and overseas.
Trade credit insurance, also known as accounts receivable insurance, is a risk management tool that protects against domestic and foreign customer insolvency, protracted default and political risks such as currency inconvertibility, expropriation, and nationalization. In addition to risk management, companies use trade credit insurance to improve their borrowing capabilities, increase their sales revenue, and negotiate better purchase agreements with their suppliers.
Licensale Inc. is Arazy Group Consultants Inc.’s US subsidiary, a leading Medtech and IVD regulatory affairs consulting firm with 26 years of experience. Arazy Group HQ is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The company introduced LICENSALE® in 2013, an advanced registration and license management technology solution designed specifically for regulatory affairs professionals in the medical and IVD device industry. Since then, it has been widely used in new product registrations, license amendments, renewals, and transfers. Leveraging experience, software database management, machine learning, and A.I., Arazy Group launched the next medtech registration technology platform, LICENSALE 2.0, which includes LICENSALE® - Global Medtech Registration System and REGISLATE® - Global Medtech Registration Management Software (RMS). These products currently serve over 2,500 medical device manufacturers and are covering services in 140 countries.
LICENSALE Inc. provides the following services for all countries of operation:
1. Regulate surveys and market access planning.
2. Regulatory information
3. Global product registration services including CE mark and US FDA
4. Compliance consultation, validation, and verification
5. License holder and Authorize representation
6. EU-Rep, UK Rep and CH-Rep
7. REGISLATE® - Global Medtech Registration Management Software (RMS)
8. LICENSALE® - Global Medtech Registration System
9, Establishment, maintenance, support, and auditing of QMS 9 ISO13485, 21 CFR, MDSAP, etc.)
PEO Canada is a Professional Employer Organization headquartered in Calgary, AB supporting both Canadian and Global companies with integrated employee management outsourcing solutions mitigating the employer risk by ensuring compliance within all provinces the company has or is looking to set up operations in. PEO Canada provides an efficient and cost-effective way for businesses to outsource services such as recruitment, payroll administration, Human Resources, benefits and Workers Compensation Administration. We assign a dedicated team of HR professionals who bring relevant experience and knowledge to meet your employee management needs. We are educating, advising, and supporting our clients on a day to day basis, to ensure their policies and practices are compliant. Our program provides the flexibility required to manage your organizational structure and is dynamic enough to support your business as it evolves.
Fast Track Global Services
Fast Track Global Services specializes in working with US companies to meet foreign market regulatory requirements. We can source certificates, documents and get the certificates or documents Certified, Apostilled, or Legalized for any country in the world. Basically, you can have a regulatory team whenever you need one.
Get your export certificates on our website through any one of our chamber partners, you can apply for certificates from your laptop, tablet, or phone anywhere anytime.
- Certificate of Origin (COO)
- Certificate of Free Sale (CFS or FSC)
- Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
We can guide your team on the regulation requirements of foreign countries so that they you company can meet the regulatory requirements of the importing country. Depending on the product and country regulations vary hence planning is the most step in understanding how to meet the international regulatory requirements.
International Product Registration
When exporting internationally, products must be registered in the importing county so that the shipment can clear customs. We can work to source the right set of documents from the appropriate authorities in the US to create a registration dossier/file to register your products with the appropriate government agency in the importing country.
Document Authentication or Certification
We can Apostille or Legalize any certificate or document for any country from start to finish. The turnaround time to Apostille a document is 2 to 3 working days or legalizing a document is 30 to 45 days.
Red Arrow Logistics
929 N 145th Street #33493
Seattle WA 98133
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
As the next-generation model of logistics companies, Red Arrow offers tailored transportation and logistics solutions – from single shipments to complex over dimensional and international orders. Red Arrow offers the scale and scope of services including air, ocean, and ground transportation to meet the budget and schedule requirements of the largest and smallest companies alike.
With reliable capacity, dedicated support and a global platform we deliver value for our customers.
What We Do:
- Air Freight
- Ocean Freight
- Project Cargo
- Time Critical
- Dry Van
- Oversize | Heavy Haul
At Red Arrow, we turn your freight from a cost center to a revenue center through our value-added services, which will enhance your final mile and overall customer experience. To get started please visit redarrowlogistics.com to request a free quote.
Pacific Customs Brokers Inc.
1400 A Street, Blaine
Washington, USA 98230
Pacific Customs Brokers Inc. assists you in importing and exporting goods. Services include customs brokerage, logistics and consulting.
In 1954, our company was founded on one simple principle: Serve the client well. Back then, our clients were those of other customs brokers that needed paper entries at ports they did not have a physical location at. In those early years, we were often given shipment release requests that other brokers were less inclined to process. This meant that our founding team members dealt with the most complicated, lengthy, and time-constrained entries, and instilled in us our problem-solving and adversity-facing culture of getting any job done compliantly.
Today, thousands of importers just like you, trust us to import their goods into Canada and the US by structuring our business around their needs with 24/7 access to expertise, support and encompassing services including freight management, trade advisory and comprehensive learning center.
If you face a trade challenge, you can trust us to provide you with solutions. Our expertise is what makes us special, and you happy.
Suite 1720, 734 – 7th Ave SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3P8
Partner Staffing Inc. is a strategic contingency staffing service company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta Canada. We bring together the right people, skills and technologies to help organizations improve their business performance. We provide a team of experts who are driven to match Candidates with Clients not only on skillset, but the environment as well. Partner Staffing is committed to creating innovative, flexible solutions for our clients across Canada and USA. We also support in all areas surrounding employee management which includes payroll, HR and benefits.
Shin Shin is a global supply chain solutions provider with 80 years of experience. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with offices in China and Taiwan, Shin Shin is strategically positioned to assist businesses in their expansion into Asian markets.
Core Strengths include:
Global Reach: Our extensive network enables us to seamlessly connect businesses to the Asian market, leveraging our profound understanding of the region’s complexities.
Corporate Social Responsibility: We prioritize ethical standards throughout our supply chain operations, ensuring businesses can make a positive impact in the markets they enter.
Customer Focus: We are committed to providing our clients with personalized and tailored solutions that meet their unique needs and requirements.
Translation & Design Creation
Packaging & Reliability Testing
Proxy Import and Export
Media Replication & Package/Label Creation
Shipment Processing & Packing
Proxy Inspection & Examination
Fulfillment & Proxy Distribution Center
Kitting & Maintenance Support
Let Shin Shin be your trusted partner for expanding and succeeding in dynamic Asian markets. With our extensive experience, commitment to corporate social responsibility, and customer-centric focus, we help businesses optimize their supply chain and navigate intricate pathways of growth.
Elevate your business with Shin Shin’s comprehensive supply chain solutions.