Israel Latest Publications
The U.S. Commercial Service knows that concise up-to-date information is the key to making intelligent marketing decisions and we have the resources to obtain the information you need.
Our market research program makes use of a vast network of industry associations, government agencies, importers, distributors, end-users, and manufacturers to provide you with information critical to your international success.
U.S. Commercial Service Publications
- Country Commercial Guide - This annual guide is an excellent starting point to find everything you need to know about doing business in Israel. Detailing 8 important factors to help you decide if the market is right for your product or service.
- Market Intelligence Reports - Read brief snapshots of trending market information, analysis, regulations, and opportunities written by our very own industry expert Commercial Specialists.
- Atid-EDI Fortnightly Bi-Weekly Market Update - Atid-EDI serves as the official regional trade and investment representative office for the US states of Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania, as well as consulting services to the States of Virginia and Michigan.
- Establishing a Business in Israel Guide by FCB & Co. - Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co. authored the guide for the Thomson Reuters Establishing a Business in Global Guide 2020.
External Publications on Israel
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) - Israel Economic Snapshot
- International Monetary Fund - Latest Country Report
- World Bank - Economy Profile Israel