How to use OFIS
How to use OFIS
The Online FTZ Information System (OFIS) contains:
- Information on each zone, including subzones, sites and grantee contact information.
- Federal Register notices from 1980 to present for the docketing of applications for FTZ Board action and FTZ Board Orders completing action on cases.
You can find notices by the company name or the zone number.
In addition, applications docketed by the FTZ Board on or after January 1, 2009 are included in the Federal Register notice announcing the application in question. The applications will be attached as .pdf files in the heading above the text of the Federal Register notice.
Courtesy copies of comments on web site: To facilitate parties’ access, we are making available on our web site copies of submissions received during public comment periods (generally under 15 CFR 400.32(c)(2)) addressing statutory or regulatory criteria relevant to the proceeding in question. All such comments received are made part of the record of the proceeding and considered as they relate to any proposed FTZ Board action. Such comments will be attached as .pdf files in the heading above the text of the Federal Register notice.
To find a notice, application or comment submitted on a case:
- Click on the OFIS link below
- Click on Federal Register Notices in the left menu under Public Information
- You can then select the year, the company or the zone to find the notice.
All grantees and operators will need to log in to OFIS to submit your annual report information. The annual report includes information from January 1 through December 31 and is due each year on March 31.
OFIS User Guides for Grantees, Operators and the Public are available below:
Questions can be directed to the FTZ staff at email@example.com