Healthcare Trade Mission to Southeast Asia
This senior government official-led mission will assist U.S. health sector exporters to build opportunities to build industry contacts and increase export sales to Southeast Asia.
Mission participants will gain firsthand knowledge of Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam through:
- Market briefings
- Matchmaking appointments
- Site visits
- Policy-focused briefings
- Introductions to hospitals and clinical laboratories, government healthcare agencies, distributors, and others who could benefit from U.S. products and services
- Medical equipment, digital technologies, and hospital services;
- Oncology, fertility, and cardiology products and services for medical tourism;
- Electronic medical records;
- Products and services for genomics sequencing laboratories for precision medicine and treatment of cancer and genetic and rare diseases; and
- Technologies for new hospital developments
For additional insights, read about the healthcare sector in Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
The application closed on June 30, 2022. To find out about other ITA healthcare-focused programming, visit https://www.trade.gov/healthcare-technologies-industry. For archived information on this trade mission, visit the Federal Register Notice.
The U.S. delegation includes 12 industry-leading organizations across the medical technologies, digital, medical travel, and medical facility design and construction sub-sectors.
The final schedule depends on the availability of host government and business officials, specific goals of mission participants, flight availability, and ground transportation options. Additional details are in the Federal Register Notice.
September 18, 2022
|Participants arrive in BANGKOK, THAILAND|
|Official Trade Mission Program Commences in
BANGKOK (Full-Day Sessions and Evening Reception)
September 20, 2022
BANGKOK (Morning Session); travel to KUALA LUMPUR
September 21, 2022
KUALA LUMPUR (Full-Day Sessions)
September 22, 2022
|Travel to HANOI, VIETNAM|
September 23, 2022
|HANOI, VIETNAM (Full-Day Sessions and Evening Reception)|
September 24, 2022
Trade Mission Concludes/Participants Depart
Companies may address additional questions about this mission to:
Vietnam and Malaysia Desk Officer
Office of Southeast Asia (Washington, D.C.)
Krista.Barry@trade.gov | (202) 389-2298
Senior International Trade Specialist
Office of Health and Information Technologies (Washington, D.C.)
Lisa.Huot@trade.gov | (202) 482-2796
International Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service Atlanta
firstname.lastname@example.org | (404) 730 2703