Go Global: eCommerce Marketplace Workshops
The U.S. Commercial Service & Amazon Present:
Go Global eCommerce Marketplace Workshop Series
The U.S. Commercial Service and Amazon.com are working in partnership to present a 3-part series of educational webinars aimed at giving U.S. exporters the information they need to get up and running quickly so they can “Go Global” using online marketplaces as part of an omni-channel digital strategy.
Amazon is just one of many different online marketplaces that can help you reach customers around the world. Working with the U.S. Commercial Service will help you think in a more global direction and consider how ecommerce marketplaces fit into your broader international sales strategy.
Go Global Spotlight: Mexico
Date: February 22, 2023 | Cost: Free
“Go Global Spotlight: Mexico” U.S. Exporters looking to expand into LatAm: This Workshop is for You! In this workshop you’ll learn about the opportunity to reach global customers across Latin America, with focus on the Amazon.mx Mexico.
Go Global Spotlight: Europe
Date: March 22, 2023 | Cost: Free
“Go Global Spotlight: Europe” U.S. Exporters looking to expand into European Region: This Workshop is for You! In this workshop you’ll learn about the opportunity to reach global customers across Europe, with focus on the Amazon.eu Europe.
Go Global Spotlight: Asia Pacific
Date: April 19, 2023 | Cost: Free
“Go Global Spotlight: Asia Pacific Region” U.S. Exporters looking to expand into Asia: This Workshop is for You! In this you’ll learn about the opportunity to reach global customers across Asia Pacific Region markets, with focus on the Amazon.jp Japan and Amazon.au Australia.
Here are some next steps that you can take after learning about the various market opportunities you learned about on one of our webinars:
- Develop a digital export strategy with your local Trade Specialist today. Our business counseling is free and will connect you to a world of possibilities.
2. Ask us how we can help you apply for the working capital like the SBA State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) Grant, a process that varies by each state.
3. Explore our eCommerce Resources to learn about how you can improve your overseas online customer acquisition.
4. Learn more about the U.S. Commercial Service’s Global Diversity Export Initiative (GDEI) that is committed to helping underserved communities in the United States.
5. Learn more about our dedication to increasing information and communications technologies (ICT) exports through visiting Our ICT Team Page and tap our industry experts.
eCommerce Resource Guide
The eCommerce Resource Guide is a compilation of country focused chapters outlining what a U.S. exporter needs to know to take advantage of e-commerce in the local market. Explore countries of interest to you as you develop your digital strategy.