Czech Republic SelectUSA
Welcome to SelectUSA Czech Republic
What is SelectUSA?
SelectUSA is the U.S. government-wide program to promote and facilitate business investment into the United States. In a highly competitive global economy, SelectUSA makes it easier for business investors to choose the United States as the location to grow their business by providing credible, timely information and connections to support companies of all sizes at each stage of the decision-making process. Our services include:
- Information and Counseling - SelectUSA provides counseling, data, and customized reports on a wide range of topics as well as information on federal resources, rules and regulations.
- Connections - SelectUSA makes direct introductions and provides platforms and networking opportunities to connect companies with the right people, from state, local and tribal government.
- Assistance Navigating the Federal System – As chair of the Federal Interagency Investment Working Group, SelectUSA can assist companies to address issues involving federal regulations or programs related to existing and potential projects.
For more resources on investing in the United States please visit our SelectUSA website.
Why Invest in the United States?
The United States unequivocally supports foreign direct investment, and provides foreign investors fair, equitable, and nondiscriminatory treatment as a matter of policy, law, and practice.
Investing in the United States has many advantages. With more than 325 million people and the largest economy in the world, the United States has one the most important markets for any global company. The American workforce ranks as one of the best educated, most productive, and most innovative in the world. As a place to do business, the United States offers a predictable and transparent legal system, abundant resources, and access to capital and the world’s most lucrative consumer market.
- SelectUSA’s free online resources
- List of economic development representatives across the United States