Includes information on average tariff rates and types that U.S. firms should be aware of when exporting to the market.
The UAE levies import duties on commercial goods depending on:
- Whether the business is registered onshore or in an Free Trade Zone (FTZ).
- Nature of goods being moved.
- Source and destination of the goods being moved.
- Trade agreements between the UAE and exporting country.
- Other laws and regulations.
Tariffs and duties are revised frequently, so we recommend confirming these before exporting. The Customs Info Database tariff look-up tool is available on trade.gov to help estimate duties and taxes. Official UAE resources include the Federal Customs Authority website and UAE Unified Customs Tariff guide.