Saudi Arabia - Country Commercial Guide
Licensing Requirements for Professional Services
Last published date:

In Saudi Arabia, the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) has the authority to regulate and license professional services. Professionals including accountants, auditors, lawyers and legal consultants, architects, engineers and engineering consultants, translators and translation bureaus must be licensed by MOC. Individuals wishing to obtain a license should possess the prerequisite qualifications and experience and seek the appropriate licensing from the MOC resolution of the jurisdictional issue.

•    Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority
•    Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization
•    Communications and Information Technology Commission
•    Ministry of Commerce
•    Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
•    U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security
•    U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology
•    U.S. Treasury Department