Kuwait Country Commercial Guide
- Doing Business in
- Leading Sectors for US Exports & Investments
- Customs, Regulations & Standards
- Selling US Products & Services
- Business Travel
- Investment Climate Statement
- Political & Economic Environment
Includes a list of goods that are prohibited from being exported to the country or are otherwise restricted.
Kuwait prohibits importing pork, alcoholic beverages, gambling machines, pornographic materials, and narcotics. Firearms and explosives require special import procedures.