CanArctic Conference & Procurement Outlook
The U.S. Commercial Service in Canada is proud to host CanArctic.
The Canadian Arctic Procurement Outlook (CanArctic) is a five-day virtual event developed to inform U.S. businesses of export opportunities in the mining, defense, telecommunication, infrastructure, and clean technology sectors, for use in the Arctic regions of Canada. U.S. companies will participate in presentations delivered by Federal and Provincial government speakers, Indigenous associations and corporations, and private industry representatives.
A segment of CanArctic will focus on “Doing Business” with prominent Indigenous organizations and business corporations operating in the geographic regions of Inuvialuit, Nunavik, and Nunavut in Canada.
The series of events will be hosted using Webex:
- Day 1: September 1, 2021 - Opening Session
- Day 2: September 8, 2021 - Mining and Mining Construction Opportunities in Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut
- Day 3: September 15, 2021 - Mining, Construction and Energy Opportunities in Nunavut & Quebec’s North
- Day 4: September 22, 2021 - Defense and Telecom Opportunities in Canada’s North
- Day 5: September 29, 2021 - Cleantech and Infrastructure (air/deep sea and land) Opportunities in Canada’s North
Please find below a notional agenda for these upcoming events:
For more information about the sessions, speakers, or organizations presenting at CanArctic, please reference the event guide below.
Contact Luz Betancur email@example.com for more details about CanArctic.