Austria Our Network
In supporting U.S. exporters and Austrian businesses looking to purchase U.S. goods or invest in the USA, Commercial Service in Vienna is building upon an extensive network of economic and commercial experts. To best serve our clients, we also work closely with trade associations, industry clusters, government agencies and many more, both in the U.S. and Austria, at local, regional and federal levels, including:
- WKO - Austrian Federal Economic Chamber: With its more than 540,000 member companies across sectors, the WKO represents the interests of Austrian businesses.
- ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA: ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is the trade promotion organization of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
- IV - Austrian Federation of Industries: The IV is the voluntary and independent interest group of the Austrian manufacturing industry. With a membership of over 4,400 industrial companies, the IV represents 80% of manufacturing in Austria.
- ICS - Internationalization Center Styria: For more than 10 years, the ICS has been providing information and advice pertaining to the internationalization of Styrian companies across sectors, benefitting from a large cluster network.
- AmCham - American Chamber of Commerce in Austria: The AmCham membership of approximately 300 companies includes around 100 U.S. subsidiaries doing business in Austria.