United Kingdom SelectUSA
Since its inception, SelectUSA has facilitated more than $78 billion in investment, creating and/or retaining over 95,000 U.S. jobs. In fiscal year 2019 alone, SelectUSA facilitated more than $18.5 billion in investment.
We work with the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service and entities across government to facilitate job-creating business investment into the United States and raise awareness of the critical role that economic development plays in the U.S. economy.
More information at https://www.selectusa.gov/about-selectusa.
Select USA Investment Summit, May 1-4, 2023
The 9th annual SelectUSA Investment Summit to be held May 1-4, 2023, will promote the United States as the world’s premier investment destination and connects qualified foreign firms with U.S. economic development organizations (EDOs) to facilitate business investment and job creation.
WHAT IT IS: The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact - the Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 70+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly helped generate more than $59 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 50,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from approximately 70 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
Check back here for more details as they become available: SelectUSA Investment Summit.