UAE Discover America Program
About the Discover America Program
Discover America is an annual campaign and platform, organized by the U.S. Commercial Service UAE team, to help U.S. companies showcase their products and services. The Discover America 2020 will run from now until March 2022, to coincide with the finale of the U.S. Pavilion at the World Expo 2021 in Dubai.
Customized support* is available to assist U.S. companies with:
- Organizing programming and business events, roundtables, virtual events, etc.
- Product launches and announcements, networking events, business matchmaking, etc.
*Note: customized support is subject to cost recovery based on the scope of work, in accordance with U.S. government guidelines.
Discover America will include:
- Trade Talk Series: webinars, virtual roundtables, and virtual forum events
- Retail promotions at hypermarkets, etc.
- Business receptions at the U.S. Pavilion (October 2021, March 2022 – TBC)
- Networking events
- Working groups, roundtables, and other interactions
- Trade Winds, the flagship mission of the U.S. Department of Commerce to bring 100 U.S. companies to the UAE, led by a Commerce official (TBC, planned for March 2022)
We look forward to collaborating with you on our Discover America campaign “Expo Edition” and invite you to get in touch so we can learn more about your business objectives and discuss how we may be able to assist you.