Trade Event Partnership Program at FIME 2023
Trade Event Partnership Program at Florida International Medical Expo (FIME)
FIME will be back at the Miami Beach Convention Center, hosting the largest trade event for medical device and equipment manufacturers, suppliers and distributors in the Americas with over 12,000 trade professionals from more than 110 countries across the world. Join to connect and trade with the healthcare community. With $106 million worth of business generated on the show floor in 2022, FIME offers unlimited opportunities to grow your network and make new business connections.
In support of the TEPP program, the U.S. Commercial Service is recruiting public and private sector international buyers from countries around the world. Check back periodically for an updated list of countries that will be represented.
In addition, U.S. Embassy and Consulate healthcare specialists will be available to meet with U.S. companies to discuss market opportunities and challenges, trade barriers, export finance options, U.S. Government Advocacy, and more!
At the Show:
In partnership with FIME, CS is deepening connections at the show by recruiting vetted buyers from the following countries:
|Middle East & Africa
Delegation members benefits.
- Meet U.S. suppliers!
- VIP status throughout the event.
- Complementary access to FIME’s online B2B platform four weeks prior and after the show, where you will enjoy online talks, webinars, and online product discovery tours.
- Access to the International Business Center (IBC) for exhibitors B2B meetings, private meeting rooms, lounge area and free Wi-Fi.
- Access to all workshops, and lectures on the exhibit floor.
- VIP seating for the Innov8 Pitch competition.
- Invitation to an exhibitor party and networking reception during the show.
- Special discounts and complimentary assistance with hotel arrangements
Expected Delegations with Delegation Leader Contacts:
For all other international companies, please email: Suzan Barbour
Our team will be at the show June 21-23, 2023. Visit us at booth R93 where we’ll be happy to discuss how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you export to new markets. Also, meet our colleagues from embassies and consulates around the world that will be at the show to discuss opportunities in their markets and learn more about the recruited buyers.