Sub-Saharan Africa Tech Event
The Sub-Saharan Africa Tech Event is a series of curated ICT/Digital events provided by the U.S. Commercial Service to U.S. tech companies interested in expanding or entering the African tech and digital market. The events will take place around the Africa Tech Festival/Africa Com where there will be a U.S. Pavilion.
Why You Should Join
The Sub-Saharan Africa Tech Event is a customized event for U.S. ICT/Digital companies to provide a unique opportunity to gain access to market insights and potential partners in a cost-effective way.
- Network and build strategic relationships with potential partners and customers
- Meet and connect with high-level government officials from Sub-Saharan Africa
- Attend and pitch your solutions and products to private and public decision-makers in ICT/Digital sector
- Hear from U.S. companies operating on the continent about opportunities and challenges operating on the continent.
- Attend a Networking Reception *
- Gain market insights and opportunities
- Attend and exhibit at the Africa Tech Festival under the U.S. Pavilion at a discounted rate.
Schedule of Events
- Business Roundtables
- Networking Reception *
- Site Visits
*Pending Sponsorship Confirmation
DATE: November 7-11, 2022
VENUE: Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa
Expenses for U.S. Pavilion, travel, lodging, meals, and incidentals will be the responsibility of each participant.
Contact to Register
U.S. Commercial Service, South Africa
Tel: +27 72 352 3821
Learn more about Sub-Saharan Africa Tech Event Opportunities
The American Chamber of Commerce in South Africa and the U.S. Department of Commerce are pleased to announce the opportunity to sponsor a series of curated ICT/Digital events for the Sub-Saharan Africa Tech Event taking place November 7-11, 2022 in Cape Town, South Africa around the Africa Tech Festival/Africa Com.