Infosecurity Europe, London
Join the U.S. Commercial at Infosecurity Europe in London and showcase your cybersecurity solutions.
Seize the opportunity to meet face-to-face with key buyers, potential partners, and customers.
Exhibit at Infosecurity Europe
- Over 15,000 Industry professionals from 82 different countries
- Develop brand recognition
- 74% of visitors authorize or influence security decisions
- U.S. Pavilion Turnkey booth
U.S. Commercial Service @Infosecurity
Cybersecurity Euro Chat Meet with In-Country Cybersecurity Trade Advisors June 20-22, 2023
U.S. cybersecurity solution companies are invited to join the U.S. Commercial Service’s Euro Chat. You will have the exclusive opportunity to present your products and/or services and business strategy to cybersecurity trade advisors who will provide market feedback and information on trade opportunities during the meeting.
Cybersecurity trade advisors from these countries* will be part of the Euro Chat: Belgium (liaison to NATO), Bulgaria, Denmark (Nordics), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.
*Countries are subject to change.
Cybersecurity Euro Chat Meeting Details
- Dates/Times: June 20 (afternoon), June 21 (morning), and June 22 (morning)
- Location: Infosecurity Europe, ExCEL London, 1 Western Gateway, E16 1XL, United Kingdom
- Euro Chat meetings will be for 20 minutes per company.
- There is no fee to participate. Pre-registration required.
Note: Products and services must be at least 51% U.S. origin content (meaning the product is made in the USA, assembled in the USA, etc.; for services, a minimum of 51% content that originates from the U.S.).
Register by completing this registration form. Appointments for this popular program always fill quickly.
For details, please e-mail Pompeya Lambrecht, U.S. Commercial Service - Northern VA, or e-mail Claudia Colombo, U.S. Commercial Service – London