Gold Key Service
Gold Key Service
Provides U.S. companies with matchmaking appointments with up to five interested partners in a foreign market. The full service includes identification and outreach to potential matching firms, sending client’s information to identified matching firms, preparing a profile of interested firms, attending the appointments and providing a report with the profile and contact information for interested firms.
Eligibility and Pricing
- You must be an export-ready U.S. company seeking to export goods or services of U.S. origin or that have at least 51% U.S. content to utilize this service.
- The fee for a Gold Key Service standard package (identify the contacts, arrange the meetings, and our staff attends the meeting with you) is $950 for small companies1 (+$350 for more than 5 appointments or if more than 8 hours is required to attend meetings), $2,300 for medium companies2 (+$1,000 for more than 5 appointments or if more than 8 hours is required to attend meetings) and $3,400 for large companies3 (+$1,200 for more than 5 appointments or if more than 8 hours is required to attend meetings).
- The fee to identify contacts and arrange appointments only is $800 for small companies1, $1,850 for medium companies2 and $2,400 for large companies3.
- The fee to arrange and attend the meetings only is $125 per appointment for small companies1, $280 per appointment for medium companies2 and $360 per appointment for large companies3.
- The fee to arrange the meetings only is $75 per appointment for small companies1, $175 per appointment for medium companies2 and $225 per appointment for large companies3.
Please note that these prices exclude any direct costs4. To learn more about the service, contact one of our domestic Trade Specialists today.
1 Must qualify as a “small business” under the Small Business Administration’s size standards, which vary by North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code. Fees listed also apply to U.S. Economic Development Organizations (EDO) and Non-profit Educational Institutions that purchase ITA services for their own use. For example, when an EDO requests a Gold Key Service (GKS) to promote itself as a tourist destination, it will be charged the small company fee. If, however, an EDO requests a (GKS) to promote a U.S. company’s goods/services, the size of the company will be used to determine the fee.
2 Must have less than $1B in annual revenue (including affiliates: parent, child, subsidiaries, divisions, etc.) to qualify.
3 All U.S. businesses that do not qualify as a small or medium enterprise.
4 Other direct costs not included in the service description must be assumed by the client. Types of other direct costs include translation, transportation, use of contractors, venue rental, catering, etc. Please note that any transportation for ITA staff beyond 80 kilometers or more than 2 hours from an ITA office will be charged an additional user fee to cover the cost.